No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate One Direction!!!! Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I hear too much of it because it is over played on the radios at work and all the people at my high school liloved them and played their music constantly. The music is horrible. I want Rammstein . Ugh. Lots of things running through my head :P

Comment

• I hear ya about being yourself. All the Germans I have talked to if they do not like R+ give them props and many who have seen them say even though it wasn't their music the shows are good. I guess I am spoiled and don't usually deal with haterz.
      I am lucky I haven't had to listen to One Direction or Jedward. LOL At my work they listen to Beatles and Swing Musik mostly.

The next door neighbour locked herself out and some guy the landlord had hired used a ladder to get in the window and took the knob out of the door. I have the same type of lock and was able to break in my apartment in less than 2 minutes. Maybe I should have helped them, but I thought a "professional" would do a much better and faster job than I. This guy has been working on the problem for about 4 hours.

Comment

• Heck, all the Germans I know love Rammstein

Comment

• At work for 12 hours on a harder floor. The units are each hard in their own way, I am used to my unit. At least I have 2 jobs, so many don't have a job at all. I am so knackered and can't wait until I am off both jobs on Monday and just have school that day.

Comment

• Anyone online?
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
              Anyone online?
              I am! Great seeing you. And thank you for adding me on Skype!
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Yay no problem, thanks for accepting.
                How you doing? Haven't got round to reading everything but heard about you working in Germany?

Comment

• I am doing great thank you, enjoying the summer.

Nah, I decided not to go to Germany after all since I have so much to do this summer. I have plenty of time to visit Germany later too.

What about you, how's life rolling? Are you here to stay?
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Whats the weather like by you then?
                    Life's not too bad at the moment. Yup, I'm staying, although got so much work to do might disappear occasionally

Comment

• It has been raining quite much, but we've had beautiful and warm days too, like today. Really looking forward to those +25-30c days!

I'm really really glad you're back and doing good!

Comment

• Same here, the weather can't make its mind up

N'aww thanks aha....glad to be back even if I haven't got a clue whats going on here anymore :')

Comment

• I'm always not so sure about what's going on either, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of things again soon.

Comment

• Wow, nice to see you!!!!

Comment

• Nice to see you too Maya

Haha hopefully @abendwind

Comment

• Hello CW. Doing good?
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X