No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys! I have been super busy and haven't had much time to be here since I am graduating on Saturday. I'm reeeeally excited, the weather will most likely be crappy, but it doesn't matter.

How is everyone doing here?
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Wow, you are back.....

So everything is ready, you bought the dress time ago, exams done, now you only have to have fun, hope the weather won't be too crappy, but as you said not very important.

News from Germany?

Comment

• Hi RICHARD BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Wow, you are back.....

So everything is ready, you bought the dress time ago, exams done, now you only have to have fun, hope the weather won't be too crappy, but as you said not very important.

News from Germany?
          It's good to see you! How have you been?

Yess, first it's the official party with my family and other relatives, then in the evening the 2nd party with all my closest friends. : ) It will be goooood.

I decided that I am not going to Germany after all. I have so many things to do during summer, for example my drivers' license and a couple of festivals.. And, of course, moving to a place of my own in case I get chosen in to the university. : )
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
            It's good to see you! How have you been?

Yess, first it's the official party with my family and other relatives, then in the evening the 2nd party with all my closest friends. : ) It will be goooood.

I decided that I am not going to Germany after all. I have so many things to do during summer, for example my drivers' license and a couple of festivals.. And, of course, moving to a place of my own in case I get chosen in to the university. : )
            Not my best week, I've been ill... better I'm ill but I'm getting better.

Jeejejejejej have lots of fun....

As you will have to go as part of your studies anyway, you'll only have to wait a little more. And probably it's better to have fun during summer and finish that pending stuff than going out and after having a lot of stress because you have to find a place, get the license, etc.

Comment

• Thinking about RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN

Originally posted by megatronpwns
              That awkward moment when...

You’re at a Rammstein concert.
              You switch up the lyrics to…
              “I got a pussy. You have a dick-ah. So what’s the problem? Let do it, Richard!”
              and your friend, and the two guys behind you can hear you and stare at you for the next 5 minutes.

I regret nothing.

Comment

• I'm getting database errors..

@ Maya - I'm glad you're getting better, I was also a bit sick earlier this week because I slept one night with an open window, at least I think that is the reason.

I will! No doubt about that.

And yes, you are absolutely right.

Comment

• Me too, I have told Snake

Mine it's getting longer but I'm beginning to see the end.

When will you get the results from University? It must be soon.

Comment

• Yes, 6.7.. Eeks. It would be great to get in, but in case I don't, I will spend a year in Germany, so it's not that bad if I don't get chosen in

Comment

• Yup. Anyway you have amazing plans...

Comment

Hi RICHARD BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!
                        Bit late but hi Maya
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Not so late

Comment

Not so late
                            Another busy day at the Aquarena, i have three more shifts then a week off i cant wait, i am going away to the New Forest for a few days to get away from everything, i just hope the weather lasts
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• The New Forest? What's that?
                              I will be leaving for Germany in 25 days, the excitement is beginning to set in along with slight anxiety

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Another busy day at the Aquarena, i have three more shifts then a week off i cant wait, i am going away to the New Forest for a few days to get away from everything, i just hope the weather lasts
                                Holidays!!!!!! It's almost summer, it must

@RG527 Wow 25 days.... you finished school, your birthday, next GERMANY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X