Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I think you aren't alone, there are more Hungarians here.
    yeap =o Drama is, apparently. but he/she isnt too active right?

Comment

• Yup not now but we had this conversation and there was somebody else I think

Comment

Yup not now but we had this conversation and there was somebody else I think
        oh okai :3 im glad then

by the way it wasnt too hard to make the "song" like this =o even though its crappy. you can notice that you could divide it into 2 big segments: one that has the part that starts from 00:08 and ends at 00:11 as main support tune or how i should call it, and the other has the part that starts at 01:00 and ends at 01:03 as the same. at first i just wanted it to be a game/animation background loop and have the first main stuff play in loop until a solo like part starts, which is the chorus now. soo i just started adding more parts that would fit on that one. i wont lie that i put much emotion into it or something. same with the second part, i just played around and added parts that fit on it. and well.. the into doesnt have any of them under them, but it has the bass that plays under the first main part.
        D: ohno
        i made a boring and uninteresting tl;dr post!!
        Last edited by You; 05-29-2012, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
          oh okai :3 im glad then

by the way it wasnt too hard to make the "song" like this =o even though its crappy. you can notice that you could divide it into 2 big segments: one that has the part that starts from 00:08 and ends at 00:11 as main support tune or how i should call it, and the other has the part that starts at 01:00 and ends at 01:03 as the same. at first i just wanted it to be a game/animation background loop and have the first main stuff play in loop until a solo like part starts, which is the chorus now. soo i just started adding more parts that would fit on that one. i wont lie that i put much emotion into it or something. same with the second part, i just played around and added parts that fit on it. and well.. the into doesnt have any of them under them, but it has the bass that plays under the first main part.
          D: ohno
          i made a boring and uninteresting tl;dr post!!
          Not tl:dr, I listened again with your explanation, don't say it's crappy; it's not.

Comment

Not tl:dr, I listened again with your explanation, don't say it's crappy; it's not.

oh thank you :3 im glad if you really think its not. i have to go now though. have fun here. gud niight!

Comment

• i don't use to lie.... Good night!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                yeap it is :3
                and im glad someone knows something in hungarian at last :O
                My Hungarian friend taught me a few words. She promised to take me to Budapest one day.

Happy Memorial Day !
                I am celebrating at my cousin's house.
                I went to the store and bought a new charger. I couldn't stand being on my old phone.

Comment

• Happy Memorial Day!!!

Going back, it's difficult

Comment

• It sure is I couldn't take it. I don't have a man to spoil me so I spoil myself.
                    Thank You Maya ! If I could have I definately would have been in the military.
                    I was so glad to be off of work and school. Tomorrow back to school it is with a short work day.

Comment

• I love non-working days....

Comment

• Watch out watch out the shitty manager is about lol!!
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Maya ~ Do you have set days off or do your days off rotate ? Mine rotate.
                          RBK ~ No I miss you ! That manager better leave you alone. (EdelweiƟ borrows Till's flame thrower and gets the manager for messing with her friend RBK.)
                          At school on a quick break.

Comment

• I am having serious Rammstein withdrawals and it's been just few days since tour is over
                            Die Rammstein Akten.
                            The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
                            http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by NachtSonne View Post
                              I am having serious Rammstein withdrawals and it's been just few days since tour is over
                              I know how you feel, it was February when i saw them and have been suffering withdrawal ever since
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Watch out watch out the shitty manager is about lol!!
                                That guy... He should be always on holidays or in another shift. Glad to see you honey.

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                                Maya ~ Do you have set days off or do your days off rotate ? Mine rotate.
                                I have weekends

Originally posted by NachtSonne View Post
                                I am having serious Rammstein withdrawals and it's been just few days since tour is over
                                Last edited by Maya; 05-29-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X