Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Thanks. I couldn't let my Oma go to a nursing home.
    If you major in German, will you teach it after you graduate ?
    Do you think you will go to The University of Helsinki ? Ville Valo spoke there before.
    I'm not sure yet.. First I thought so but now I'm not so sure. Media studies or law could be interesting too. But after I am finished with university I think I will move to Germany and then find a job there.. It would be a dream, we'll see what happens during the years. I applied for the university of Tampere only, if I don't get chosen in I will spend an au pair -year in Germany. Can you somehow tell I love this country? Haha.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Tampere is North of Helsinki ? (Bam Margera fan here)
      When I was a kid I was obsessed with Germany but the realist in me knew as a US Citizen me getting citizenship would be hard. I could try to find birth certificates but I think a lot of that paperwork was lost in WW2.

Comment

• Hi @CW, a big pleasure seeing you.

Comment

• I'M GOING TO GERMANY. I''M ACTUALLY GOING TO GERMANY if something doesn't go very wrong. For the summer. Oh my God. Yesterday I received a message from a family saying that I would fit perfectly into their family as an au pair. We have already exchanged a couple of messages and all seems promising. Aaaa. I could scream out loud. The location is perfect, too!

Sorry for all this au pair -talk which might not interest most people at all, I'm just so excited. I also just got my final results for the matriculation examinations. Whew. #smile

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
          Tampere is North of Helsinki ? (Bam Margera fan here)
          When I was a kid I was obsessed with Germany but the realist in me knew as a US Citizen me getting citizenship would be hard. I could try to find birth certificates but I think a lot of that paperwork was lost in WW2.
          It's slightly up north, yes. Oh, and Bam Margera is gorgeous.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
            I'M GOING TO GERMANY. I''M ACTUALLY GOING TO GERMANY if something doesn't go very wrong. For the summer. Oh my God. Yesterday I received a message from a family saying that I would fit perfectly into their family as an au pair. We have already exchanged a couple of messages and all seems promising. Aaaa. I could scream out loud. The location is perfect, too!

Sorry for all this au pair -talk which might not interest most people at all, I'm just so excited. I also just got my final results for the matriculation examinations. Whew. #smile

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Congratulations, those are great news. I'm very happy for you

Comment

I'M GOING TO GERMANY. I''M ACTUALLY GOING TO GERMANY if something doesn't go very wrong. For the summer. Oh my God. Yesterday I received a message from a family saying that I would fit perfectly into their family as an au pair. We have already exchanged a couple of messages and all seems promising. Aaaa. I could scream out loud. The location is perfect, too!

It's slightly up north, yes. Oh, and Bam Margera is gorgeous.
              Congrats on both accounts ! Have a great time in Germany !

Comment

• Buenas dias Maya !

Comment

• Buenos días Edelweiss!!

Here is lunch time

Comment

• Thank you guys! I appreciate it. My stepfather said that I should finish with my driver's license before going, I hope this will be okay to the family. Today tastes pretty perfect so far!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      Buenos días Edelweiss!!

Here is lunch time
                      Ooh I'm hungry. Haven't eaten breakfast yet. I guess I gotta make something. When I lived in Spain I used to eat what I called Tortilla and it had egg, potato, onions and stuff in it. Whenever my family went out that's what I would order.

Comment

• That's a Tortilla española. Tortilla is only egg (omelette), there are of Many things...

But if you don't specify, it's understood you are talking about it
                        Last edited by Maya; 05-16-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Thank you guys! I appreciate it. My stepfather said that I should finish with my driver's license before going, I hope this will be okay to the family. Today tastes pretty perfect so far!
                          A drivers license is easy, you can get that in a week or two.
                          Although I learned how to drive a stick shift on a tractor in less than a day and then I drove a car quick. Is a drivers license expensive there ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            That's a Tortilla española. Tortilla is only egg (omelette), there are of Many things...

But if you don't specify, it's understood you are talking about it
                            Thanks. It is yummy ! I haven't had a good one in years.

Comment

• @Edelweiss

In England we call it a Spanish Omelette and it's really easy to make, but it's never the same as the real thing.

Comment

• Good to see you @ AiH.

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                                A drivers license is easy, you can get that in a week or two.
                                Although I learned how to drive a stick shift on a tractor in less than a day and then I drove a car quick. Is a drivers license expensive there ?
                                If I get the license with the official people in the driving school (I don't know what the word is. ) it costs about 1000 €, but my stepfather is teaching me and it costs just 200-300 €.

Comment

Working...
                                X