Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Trying. Butterflies in my stomach already, just 10 days to the entrance examination.

I sent another application to one family, I'm dying to get an answer soon.
    Good luck Abendwind, i am sure you will do well, also i hope you get answers soon from your applications
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      I am staying at my daughters cat sitting while they are on holiday in Cyprus, i forgot to ask her pass word for her laptop so it will be Wednesday before i can be online again at home, i am at work now but have to be careful as certain managers have banned me from being here
      Nice to be missed and hope your weekend was good
      That stinks that you don't have your daughters online code. I go online with my phone but I know it is expensive in Europe, I had an orange plan when I was in London and purchased the internet plan and they never got it to work on my phone errr. I hate orange network.
      That stinks work people have it out for you.

Comment

Trying. Butterflies in my stomach already, just 10 days to the entrance examination.

You must be young yet ! Are you just coming out of highschool ? I am in college but non matriculated so I have to take an exam prior to the fall. I am working on my math now, so I don't have to take a math non credit course.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          My weekend was really good, saturday my brother and i visited my sister, we always go to the church where my mum and dad have there ashes and put some flowers there, we try to go once a month but it has been 6 weeks this time. It is always very sad but happy at the same time if you see what i mean
          Sunday was a lovely sunny day so spent it on the beach Today it is raining again

How was your weekend ?
          Yup I know. Here it's very hot, people is wearing already like during the summer. But only 30ºC at the moment, luckily my body needs a small adaptation.

Originally posted by abendwind View Post

10 days and freedom!!!!! You'll do it very very well, I'm sure.
          Hope they'd answer soon, we want you alive.

Comment

• I see Maya on here, Hey !
            I'm at my parents house. I have no mobile signal because its so far out in the woods. Thank God they have wifi. The no calling or texting is driving me crazy.

Comment

• I can imagine, @CW said I'm an addict, probably I am. I thought about going offline for some days but don't feel like doing it. I did it months ago, I was almost healthy but I think it's worse now.....

Comment

• Not being able to call ot text is driving me crazy. I'm addicted to my phone. I hope none of my friends get mad thinking I'm ignoring their texts. Maybe I better updaye my FB so they know I'm way out in the country.
                I love the internet too I lasted 1 day in england like I flew in at night, the next afternoon I was getting a sim card and online package which never worked correctly but at least I could call and text. Before I left my friends house I was on twitter n when I got back to her house back on line. LOL

Comment

• Jajajajajajajajaja

It seems you are an addict.

Comment

• I think so too. Even when I don't have phone service I look at my twitter and stuff anyway. Just habit.

Comment

• @RBF - Thank you!!

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      10 days and freedom!!!!! You'll do it very very well, I'm sure.
                      Hope they'd answer soon, we want you alive.
                      Yessss! Thank you.

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                      You must be young yet ! Are you just coming out of highschool ? I am in college but non matriculated so I have to take an exam prior to the fall. I am working on my math now, so I don't have to take a math non credit course.
                      I am 18, and in about two weeks I'm graduating from senior high. The entrance examination I'm having soon is for a university I'm heading to in the autumn.
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Congratulations on your graduation ! You are so young ! Follow your dreams and don't let very much hold you back !
                        My only regrets are I never learned to play bass, can't speak German and that I didn't move to England which is pretty hard to do because of how hard it is to get citizenship there, I think it would have been easier when I was younger but if I had moved there I wouldn't have been able to take care of my Grandmother for the years before she passed so she didn't have to go in a nursing home so I guess things worked out. The other two things I am working on.

Comment

• So you are learning to play bass and german

You must continue with it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                            Congratulations on your graduation ! You are so young ! Follow your dreams and don't let very much hold you back !
                            My only regrets are I never learned to play bass, can't speak German and that I didn't move to England which is pretty hard to do because of how hard it is to get citizenship there, I think it would have been easier when I was younger but if I had moved there I wouldn't have been able to take care of my Grandmother for the years before she passed so she didn't have to go in a nursing home so I guess things worked out. The other two things I am working on.
                            Thank you for your kind words! I am heading for this university with German as my major and I'm so thrilled.

Bass playing is great! There was a day I knew how to play Seemann. It's an amazing song to play.

I'm proud of you for taking good care of your grandmother.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              So you are learning to play bass and german

You must continue with it!!!!
                              Thanks I will. I tried guitar when I was younger and was horrible at it. German is mostly I need to stick with it.

Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I am heading for this university with German as my major and I'm so thrilled.

Bass playing is great! There was a day I knew how to play Seemann. It's an amazing song to play.

I'm proud of you for taking good care of your grandmother.
                                Thanks. I couldn't let my Oma go to a nursing home.
                                If you major in German, will you teach it after you graduate ?
                                Do you think you will go to The University of Helsinki ? Ville Valo spoke there before.

Comment

Working...
                                X