Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Maya, and thanks for the weather report

Work finally over for the day so I'm taking advantage of a few spare minutes online at the governments expense!

This sunday it's Vasakhi Mela which is the Sikh New Year celebration. It's always a great day with parades, displays, dancing, tons of Hindu food and lots of things to buy, so I'm hoping for good weather for that.

Bring on the weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
      Thanks Maya, and thanks for the weather report

Work finally over for the day so I'm taking advantage of a few spare minutes online at the governments expense!

This sunday it's Vasakhi Mela which is the Sikh New Year celebration. It's always a great day with parades, displays, dancing, tons of Hindu food and lots of things to buy, so I'm hoping for good weather for that.

Bring on the weekend!
      Friday!!!!!

It sounds interesting, I want photos..... Rain come to Spain, we need it.

Have a nice weekend you all!!!!!

Comment

• @Abendwind Madrid is a party.

FC BARCELONA 1-REAL MADRID 2

@RBF Now it will be easier for you, they have a low level of morale now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          @Abendwind Madrid is a party.

@RBF Now it will be easier for you, they have a low level of morale now.

That is a really good result I hope there low morale level lasts
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

@Abendwind Madrid is a party.

''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• It's rained pretty much all day but I just went to the shops and saw this

rainbows.jpg

So I nipped back inside and grabbed a camera. The second rainbow is faint but you can see it above the main one. Worth getting wet for

Comment

• It looks beautiful. I have always loved rainbows. We were lucky today - no rain at all, it was the warmest day so far this year, +15 c.

How's your back? I hope it has gotten better already.
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                  It's rained pretty much all day but I just went to the shops and saw this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]283[/ATTACH]

So I nipped back inside and grabbed a camera. The second rainbow is faint but you can see it above the main one. Worth getting wet for
                  Wow, It's really beautiful.

Yup, it worth it.

Comment

• Like abendwind said, it sure was a warm day today here. I enjoyed a couple of cold beers outside on terrace. Yeah, the summer is coming!
                    Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Hi @RBF hope you have a great day

Comment

Hi @RBF hope you have a great day
                        Hi Maya, as i expect you can imagine i am at work

Paul`s birthday today, he is 42 years young, will maybe go out for dinner tonight so will look forward to that

Hope you have a great day and the sun is shining for you as it is here
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Having said the sun is shining it is now pouring with rain and looks like its here to stay

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
                            Yeah, the summer is coming!
                            : ( .

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                              : ( .
                              : ) That must be the shortest post on history, you are always here one minute and gone the next, maybe one day you will stay for awhile

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Hi Maya, as i expect you can imagine i am at work

Paul`s birthday today, he is 42 years young, will maybe go out for dinner tonight so will look forward to that

Hope you have a great day and the sun is shining for you as it is here

Do you work? no idea of it....

Happy birthday for him. Have fun.

Now there is a cloud, but yup it's sunny

Comment

Working...
                                X