Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :d
    You can visit us too, I imagine you are traumatized since your visit to Nou Camp, but there are marvellous places, I promise...

Comment

• What do you mean traumatized! It was incredible.

Well I believe you, so far I've only been to six cities and they were all beautiful. 8)
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• You should visit the white temple

Maybe you choose them very good or maybe you should visit more.

Comment

• [QUOTE=You;11918]im sorry :c

Thanks @You We do not see enough of you here, hope you are ok

It is pouring with rain this morning, i will thankfully be at home finishing the painting i did not finish in my time off so will not have to go outside It looks like winter again
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            You should visit the white temple

Maybe you choose them very good or maybe you should visit more.
            I am 100% sure I will return to Spain one day.

Round two in Breivik live trial for me today.

@RBF - I would take rain with pleasure. When I woke up I noticed that we have some snow on the ground. It's almost May and we still have snow. We haven't had proper sunshine for days!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Talking about the weather again amazing!!!

Here is sunny. Jajaja

Comment

You should visit the white temple
                I was walking and there it was, I thought about you, smiled and took this picture, maybe tomorrow I'll take a better one...
                Attached Files

Comment

I was walking and there it was, I thought about you, smiled and took this picture, maybe tomorrow I'll take a better one...
                  Look at that amazing blue sky, i am very jealous

Yes weather talk again, apparantly the English are always known to talk about the weather constantly, maybe because it never seems to be the same two days in a row
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    Look at that amazing blue sky, i am very jealous

Yes weather talk again, apparantly the English are always known to talk about the weather constantly, maybe because it never seems to be the same two days in a row
                    Yup, it's was even hot

Here it's cold in the mornings and nights, but during light hours it's OK.

Comment

• Today has been a strange one, rained all morning then sunshine all afternoon, very very windy

Had an extra day off today, been full of stress though, applied for top up on my mortgage to pay my huge maintenance bill but it has been declined, have to now find another way to find £4000, maybe if i write to Richard he may give me a loan

Comment

• I'm sorry, hate banks!!!!!

Maybe if you ask him in the right moment he will.

Comment

I'm sorry, hate banks!!!!!

Maybe if you ask him in the right moment he will.
                          I hate banks too, apparantly i do not earn enough for the extra borrowing, we are only talking about being short by £300, i have an appointment next tuesday to try again

I can always try !!

How was your day today ?

Comment

• It was good.

Maybe next week, you'll succeed.

Comment

Haha you're so sweet! And the weather looks absolutely amazing. Can I move there to live with you? Meanwhile in Finland: it's snowing. It's May in two weeks, come on..

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                I just watched a whole 7-hour-long live trial against Anders Behring Breivik. I am assuming you know who that is.. :/ Sometimes it is hard to understand how human mind works. Watching it made me feel pretty empty. It was awful to see him sitting there smiling when the same time some of the survivors were in the same room with him. Tomorrow it will be his turn to talk.

... and he keeps receiving mail from all over the world, in such volume to he can't keep the answering pace. Why people do love haters?
                                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Working...
                                X