No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to 300 more. God save the Queen, and someone PLEASE kill Prince Philip before he insults another black person!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      If I win a good 'primitiva', I'll take a plane for that coffee
      Cool will get the perc on

@AiH Just got home from work, quick visit here before i fall asleep sooooo tired
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @RBF. sent you a PM. Read or die!!!!!!! When you have time ofcourse

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
          @RBF. sent you a PM. Read or die!!!!!!! When you have time ofcourse
          Read it already,,,,,,, will reply right now as i do not want to die just yet lol!
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Sent you aother PM RBF. Don't just sit there!!!!!!

Comment

• @AiH Don't curse her

Comment

@AiH Don't curse her
                I know, he is so mean to me sometimes just as well we know him eh

Well its time for me to get to my bed and have my hot dreams, been a long long day

Night Night xxx

Comment

• He should be very happy, he hasn't been alone as he said before.

Good night @RBF, very hot dreams for you and of course a fireman to control your fire...
                  Kisses

Comment

• RZK is not being a good boy again, he posted here some minutes ago...

Comment

He should be very happy, he hasn't been alone as he said before.

Good night @RBF, very hot dreams for you and of course a fireman to control your fire...
                      Kisses
                      He should not complain, nine times out of ten i am alone here

Yes i needed that fireman, believe me my dreams were hot, but then you know me i am not an angel lol!

May not be here until Sunday now so have a great weekend and speak again soon xx

Comment

• @AiH You have a PM, may take you all weekend to read it as its so long but hey ho i am sure you will get through it without falling asleep

Comment

Wow, lalalalalalala.... You're fucking amazing.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          That is so cool Abendwind, well done to you, proves if you want something bad enough you will get it in the end
                          Thank you both! Your support means a lot. : )
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

RZK is not being a good boy again, he posted here some minutes ago...
                            Oops...busted! I was trying to post it and not get caught since you weren't online at that time ;D But yeah, you can see the time of the post afterward too...
                            Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
                              Oops...busted! I was trying to post it and not get caught since you weren't online at that time ;D But yeah, you can see the time of the post afterward too...
                              You are wrong, I was online, just inactive for a while, so anyway I would have seen you weren't being a good boy.

Comment

• I just had an awesome dream where I befriended the members of Rammstein and was hanging out with them. When I woke up, I was so disappointed it wasn't real when I woke up, that I cried x)

Comment

Working...
                                X