No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I'm your Portuguese Uncle, who is always ready to bash you.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• That's better than no Uncle at all. By the way. We don't start a semtence in English with 'And' or 'Because'.

Comment

• ^In portuguese we start. But what about "But" ?
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
          That's better than no Uncle at all. By the way. We don't start a semtence in English with 'And' or 'Because'.
          In Spanish we start sentences with both. What's a semtence?
          jejejejejeje
          Last edited by Maya; 03-30-2012, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Yes. Yes. I got my L from German. Finally! : ) 294/299 points.. Now I'm happy I decided to do that exam again.

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
            Sorry guys, have to leave you. Too much shit going on at the moment, need to remove everything from internet. Might be back in the Summer if all the trains miss me.
            Really hoping to see you soon, we'll miss you!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              Yes. Yes. I got my L from German. Finally! : ) 294/299 points.. Now I'm happy I decided to do that exam again.
              Wow, lalalalalalala.... You're fucking amazing.

Comment

• @Maya.

A 'Semtence' is an adverb related to drinking several beers before posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Wow, lalalalalalala.... You're fucking amazing.

That is so cool Abendwind, well done to you, proves if you want something bad enough you will get it in the end
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    @Maya.

A 'Semtence' is an adverb related to drinking several beers before posting.
                    Ok, added to my list.

'And' or 'Because' aren't a good beginning in English.
                    'Semtence' means too much beer.

Comment

• Shurly shum mishtake?

Comment

• Well here i am back at work for my second shift, 2.45hrs and then i am free for 10 days

Anyone want to come over for coffee next week
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• . .

Comment

• Where is everyone? Am I the only one home on a Friday night?
                            What a sad, (Though handsome with a fully working willy), fucker I am..........

Comment

• Ja, ja, ja
                              Back

AiH your next post will be number 300

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Anyone want to come over for coffee next week
                                If I win a good 'primitiva', I'll take a plane for that coffee

Comment

Working...
                                X