Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    I have no school today! Yay!
    I wish i was back at school, when you are there you hate it, when you leave you realise what a doddle it was compared to work
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I have no school today! Yay!

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Our centre manager just gave us some chocolates for all our hard work only problem is i cant stop eating them
      Well, later you do some exercise so you compensate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        You didn't get me, I was meaning maybe they did ^^
        OK got you now
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• That is very true, the gym visits do have there benefits, may have to do an extra few ks to compensate for all the chocolates

Comment

• Yup, you can stop eating or increase the exercise...

Page 403, you talk a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              I wish i was back at school, when you are there you hate it, when you leave you realise what a doddle it was compared to work
              Should this scare me? x) the work isn't bad, but the people are so annoying! I hate high school drama between others :P. And not to mention I'm dead sore from hard track practices :P ...and I feel like I have too much math homework (4 assignments due) And when you said doddle, I thought you wrote doodle which reminds me of a doodle I made during class yesterday, Richard!

Comment

Yup, you can stop eating or increase the exercise...

Page 403, you talk a lot
                Would rather increase the exercise, if i stop eating i will die he he he he

Me....talk too much... never

Comment

Should this scare me? x) the work isn't bad, but the people are so annoying! I hate high school drama between others :P. And not to mention I'm dead sore from hard track practices :P ...and I feel like I have too much math homework (4 assignments due) And when you said doddle, I thought you wrote doodle which reminds me of a doodle I made during class yesterday, Richard!
                  Only joking, works not that bad, at least you get paid for it

Comment

Would rather increase the exercise, if i stop eating i will die he he he he

Me....talk too much... never
                    NEVER!!!!!!

Are you free at 3?

Comment

NEVER!!!!!!

Are you free at 3?
                      I actually finish at 2.45 today, my shifts are weird, even i forget what hours i am working sometimes

Comment

I actually finish at 2.45 today, my shifts are weird, even i forget what hours i am working sometimes
                        2 or 3 more shifts after today?

Holidays!!!!

Comment

2 or 3 more shifts after today?

Holidays!!!!
                          I am either thick or tired today, sorry

After today 2 more shifts, late shift tomorrow, early shift Friday then FREEDOM ... i cant wait

Comment

• FREEDOM, George Michael's song came to my mind...

Have you planned your holidays?

Comment

FREEDOM, George Michael's song came to my mind...

Have you planned your holidays?
                              Oh yes, they are always playing that here on our local radio station

Have some plans, it is Mark`s birthday on the 8th April so will be having dinner at Jamie Olivers restaurant in Brighton, boring stuff is painting my second bedroom as only room not done since moving to my flat last May. I will be seeing a lot of friends also and catching up as well as a few days out

Comment

• Great plans. You'll have lots of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X