No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't feel bad, try to relax, suddenly you'll realise it 's over..... and may will be round the corner.

Comment

• Rammstein is the only thing keeping me going x) May is going to be the best month ever hopefully . I'm also trying to relax...2 more trig questions left *-*. And I finally got around to PMing you .

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        2 hours?.... Then, you are late.
        It's funny when you are really tired and go to bed early, then in the next morning you wake up early, even when you could sleep longer and you aren't tired at all anymore But hey, now I got to sleep 5 hours, a big improvement from the previous night
        Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Go to sleep !!!!!!!

Comment

• Nah, have to go to work in a few hours...maybe a little nap when I get home

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
              Nah, have to go to work in a few hours...maybe a little nap when I get home
              What is the time difference in Finland ? When you sent this post it was 3.39 am in the UK
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^05.39 there...
                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Yes, it was very late... he only slept five hours and the day before 2, that's why I sent him to bed, but I didn't succeed.

Comment

I'm also laughing to the whole thing now...but you can imagine, I was really pissed at that point
                    I can imagine that yes..

Hello to each and every one of you. Glad to see CW was here too. : )
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Yes, it was very late... he only slept five hours and the day before 2, that's why I sent him to bed, but I didn't succeed.
                      I will be a good boy tonight and go to bed early

Comment

I don't know why, but I don't think you'll be a good boy...

Comment

I agree, he will still be here at 3am I wish i kept more sociable working hours then i could keep later hours myself but have too many 6.45 am starts
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I'm also laughing to the whole thing now...but you can imagine, I was really pissed at that point

I'm just quickly stopping by here, slept about 2h last night, must go to sleep now
                            Was that pissed or pissed off lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              I agree, he will still be here at 3am I wish i kept more sociable working hours then i could keep later hours myself but have too many 6.45 am starts
                              He was getting up, not very healthy.... he must sleep more.

Comment

He was getting up, not very healthy.... he must sleep more.
                                Yes i agree, but then i think you are also guilty of not enough sleep

Comment

Working...
                                X