Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    My weekend was full of Swedish because of the matriculation examination tomorrow. But I also got to have some time off and enjoy the amazing weather we had today. : )
    Good luck tomorrow, it's almost done!!!!!

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Thanks Maya, will print off a copy at work tomorrow, your a star I have sent you reply

@RZK Yes i had a really good time with my son and daughter, of course everyone thinks there children are the best but mine are my world Sorry about disaster with your petrol etc In England the word is breatherliser

@Abendwind I hope your exam goes well for you tomorrow
    Don't forget the first one, this is the second part. You'll need both.

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal. I hope we meet later here, I'm here for a short time now.

Comment

• Back after a few busy days And horrible reception :/ ...I swear I'll invest in an iPhone soon!!! *-*. But anyways, how is everyone's weekend?

Comment

• I will also reply to PM's now

Comment

• Have moved our conversation here as i certainly do not think your allergies come under funny stuff

I am glad that you are going to docs, hope he can give you some meds to help
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Have moved our conversation here as i certainly do not think your allergies come under funny stuff

I am glad that you are going to docs, hope he can give you some meds to help
            It wasn't the best place.
            Sure he will, but probably I will be sleepy all day.... secondary effects.

I'm glad you are so happy today.

@Abendwind hadn't posted... I thought about her exam before

Comment

• Hi @CW long time since your last visit, hope you are doing OK.

Comment

• Internet working properly again eventually I'll get round to reading everything but slightly busy at the moment so you'll have to excuse me for awhile
                How is everyone doing? Hope your exam went well @abendwind

Happy St David's day to you to AIH
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• And thanks Maya, not too bad....ish
                  Sorry for leaving you so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    And thanks Maya, not too bad....ish
                    Sorry for leaving you so long.
                    We have missed you a lot. I asked @RBF and she told me, she had talked with you and you were OK.
                    Not many posts to read I think....

St. David's????? Today is Saint Joseph, father's day here.

Comment

• ^There are many posts!
                      St David's was the first of March but I wasn't here then to return AIH's greetings xD

Comment

• Really?
                        We haven't talked too much during your absence.

Ah....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          It wasn't the best place.
                          Sure he will, but probably I will be sleepy all day.... secondary effects.

I'm glad you are so happy today.

@Abendwind hadn't posted... I thought about her exam before
                          I also forgot to ask if you had a good fathers day lunch with your father

How great to see @CW here again, it has been a long time and i know you have missed her as i have

Finishing work in less than an hour and i cant wait .......going out to meet with some friends for a drink or two or three ......
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                            The mental image I just got when I read that.
                            I'm also laughing to the whole thing now...but you can imagine, I was really pissed at that point

I'm just quickly stopping by here, slept about 2h last night, must go to sleep now
                            Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              I also forgot to ask if you had a good fathers day lunch with your father

How great to see @CW here again, it has been a long time and i know you have missed her as i have

Finishing work in less than an hour and i cant wait .......going out to meet with some friends for a drink or two or three ......
                              Yup, it was good.

...or four or five... Have fun!!!!

Originally posted by RZK View Post
                              I'm just quickly stopping by here, slept about 2h last night, must go to sleep now
                              2 hours?.... Then, you are late.

Comment

• I feel bad for not being on much *-* just sooooo much happens this month for me and I'm having a stressful week already :P

Comment

Working...
                                X