No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!!!! I have a great time, these guys are really nice.

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Hahaha. Haha. Ha. Now I feel stupid. I have always thought that Mother's Day is at the same time everywhere. After reading your post my face went o.O and I had to ask my mother that are there many different dates for that day.
    She didn't know that either, at least now I know one thing more.
    Same here. In Spain is the first Sunday in May. When is in Finland?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      I think it's the second Sunday in May here
      Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• Originally posted by RZK View Post
        I think it's the second Sunday in May here
        Wow, I see you are back to stay. As RBF said glad to see you.

Second... jejejeje at the end every sunday will be mother's day. Let's continue asking

@Snake, @You, @Everybody when is in your countries?

Comment

• Father's Day in Spain, next Monday (St. Joseph, March 19th). This is also different in different countries
          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• This year in Madrid is a non working day

Comment

• tomorrow is a national holiday here :3 i wont have to go to school for 4 days!

Comment

• Here the bastards put an end to 4 holydays. Our politicians have troika up their asses.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• In Spain they want to do the same, they talked about moving them to monday or friday. I want to see what are they going to do in December, 6th and 8th are national holidays, imagine the week, not good this year but when 8th is on friday or 6th on monday.... the week was great with two days of holidays we worked one. with three 10 days without working.
                  Lately they are insisting that we have many holidays, we work more hours too. This is shitty, it seems they want to reduce them. Snake all politicians are the same.

Comment

Wow, I see you are back to stay. As RBF said glad to see you.
                    Nice to see you all too, I will be more online here now that I have some more free time!
                    Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

Thanks!!!! I have a great time, these guys are really nice.

Good to hear. : )

RZK already answered that question, but yes, the second Sunday in May.

Great to see you here RZK, it's been a while. : )
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @AIH

If know you are back at work but if you are here at all today there is a PM waiting for you
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I hadn't write you a PM, sorry. But anyway I'm curious, come on tell us @AiH, how was your return?

I thought this was 2999, but not this my post number 3000. Party!!!!!!

POST NUMBER 3000

Last edited by Maya; 03-15-2012, 02:12 PM.

Comment

I hadn't write you a PM, sorry. But anyway I'm curious, come on tell us @AiH, how was your return?

I thought this was 2999, but not this my post number 3000. Party!!!!!!

POST NUMBER 3000

That is good going Maya, 3000 posts, i have a long way to go to catch up

So all round your house for a party tonight then, i will check the flights
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• It seems I talk too much, i should shut my mouth for a while...

Comment

It seems I talk too much, i should shut my mouth for a while...
                                Ahhh disappointed now, was just going to get my little black party dress out

Comment

Working...
                                X