No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow will be awesome for me too Snake, sorry x). I don't have school, and everyday I'm away from that hell hole is a good day (it's a drag...I have enough credits to graduate and I've taken all necessary classes and I feel no need or want to be there anymore. At least I graduate in 2 months )Maya is an angel, Snake. Deal with it. Love you Maya you should get a message sometime later, I tried writing you one, but I took too long writing it (I played cards with my mom in between) and when I tried to send it, the page had expired

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
      Hmm...that sounds awful Abendwind *-* (I have a phobia of vomiting, and if I were in your shoes, I would have been flipping oit x)) but I am glad you are having a better day and I hope you do/did well on your exams . I am also a radiohead fan! Yay! •Anyways, I've had a Rammstein-y day
      Phobia of vomiting doesn't sound too good.. :s Thank you. : )
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        What's this about? : o

RBF, I am feeling better, thank you. : )

Hey, if I only had enough money, I would most definitely go there with you. Their music is amazing. Last Saturday while we were waiting for a concert to begin the dj played Radiohead, and my stepfather said that I absolutely can't go to a university if I don't listen to Radiohead - because he thinks that band is exactly what university students always listen to. But luckily, I'm already doing that. ; )
        Believe it or not it was my daughter who got me into Radiohead, she was 15 years old and she would listen to Fade Out on repeat all day long
        Now she does not like them, i think she had overkill so of course she is not interested in a concert
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          Tomorrow will be awesome for me too Snake, sorry x). I don't have school, and everyday I'm away from that hell hole is a good day (it's a drag...I have enough credits to graduate and I've taken all necessary classes and I feel no need or want to be there anymore. At least I graduate in 2 months )

Maya is an angel, Snake. Deal with it. Love you Maya you should get a message sometime later, I tried writing you one, but I took too long writing it (I played cards with my mom in between) and when I tried to send it, the page had expired
          2 months is nothing, it will be here before you realise.

Don't worry, he knows. He is always trying to make me show my dark side. But the troll has a hard work, it won't be so easy.

Ah, i hate when that happens

Comment

• Abendwind, how are you feeling today?

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Believe it or not it was my daughter who got me into Radiohead, she was 15 years old and she would listen to Fade Out on repeat all day long
            Now she does not like them, i think she had overkill so of course she is not interested in a concert
            Have you asked her? Maybe she will love going with you, and you will spend the day together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Abendwind, how are you feeling today?

Have you asked her? Maybe she will love going with you, and you will spend the day together.
              Good morning

Yes i have asked her already, she no longer listens to them so not interested
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Good morning

Yes i have asked her already, she no longer listens to them so not interested
                Good morning, a beautiful sunny day here!!!!

Not interested, it's shitty.

Comment

• Sent you one of two. The other will take me a little more time, this time it won't happen like yesterday.

Comment

Good morning, a beautiful sunny day here!!!!

Not interested, it's shitty.
                    Dull and grey sky here, the sun may shine through before i finish at 3pm, i can always hope

I think she played them too much and got sick of them, she has all there CDs but never plays them now

Comment

Dull and grey sky here, the sun may shine through before i finish at 3pm, i can always hope

I think she played them too much and got sick of them, she has all there CDs but never plays them now
                      Probably it's waiting to see you, and then will show up.

Maybe, that's the problem... it's a pity. Mention it with less closer people, maybe they surprise you and want to go... And my best friend last time wrote it on Facebook, thirty minutes later he was buying the tickets.

Comment

That's too bad. :/

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        Abendwind, how are you feeling today?
                        I am feeling normal, thank you God. I hate being sick. Also the sun is shining and it's slowly getting warmer here so that also makes me feel good. : )
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• I'm glad to read it. I hate being sick too. The day is wonderful and this day is going to be fucking amazing ^^ Snake.

i just received a call, I'm going to meet a friend for lunch, so I'll be offline until afternoon. After the course, today I won't be throwing my time to the bin, I'm sure.

Have and amazing day, you all!!!!!

Comment

• Have a great lunch! Your plans sound great, have fun and we'll see you later. : )

Comment

I'm glad to read it. I hate being sick too. The day is wonderful and this day is going to be fucking amazing ^^ Snake.

i just received a call, I'm going to meet a friend for lunch, so I'll be offline until afternoon. After the course, today I won't be throwing my time to the bin, I'm sure.

Have and amazing day, you all!!!!!
                              Have a great lunch Maya, see you later

Mothers Day here on Sunday, i am being treated to lunch out by my lovely son and daughter

Comment

Mothers Day here on Sunday, i am being treated to lunch out by my lovely son and daughter
                                Hahaha. Haha. Ha. Now I feel stupid. I have always thought that Mother's Day is at the same time everywhere. After reading your post my face went o.O and I had to ask my mother that are there many different dates for that day.
                                She didn't know that either, at least now I know one thing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X