X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    I'm sorry Maya, you've lost me there.
    Suddenly I realised probably you were... so you are losing the fun

You have said more than once, that you have the biggest dick here. So I told you long time ago, you were Affenknecht's Nacho Vidal, he is Mr. 25 and 25 is not his age. ^^

He even have a perfum. Don't follow this link if you aren't alone (remember what are we talking about) link
    Last edited by Maya; 03-08-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Same problem.... except for the headache.
      Hi Maya, i hope you are having a good day today and not suffering too much with your allergies It must be horrible to suffer every year with the same ailments, i am lucky as i only get mild hayfever during May and June so cant complain. Had a great day off yesterday, looks like Mark and Maria have set there wedding date for August 3rd 2013 so plenty of time to get my hat.
      Have a good day and speak soon
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• What are you supposed to do with the bottle when the perfumes gone? After all, it's a bit small to be of any use.
        I think it's time I marketed my own brand of perfume in a decent sized bottle

Comment

• Which is which? You decide.....

SERGEI.jpgflake_2004.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Hi Maya, i hope you are having a good day today and not suffering too much with your allergies It must be horrible to suffer every year with the same ailments, i am lucky as i only get mild hayfever during May and June so cant complain. Had a great day off yesterday, looks like Mark and Maria have set there wedding date for August 3rd 2013 so plenty of time to get my hat.
            Have a good day and speak soon

The first hours in the morning are the worst, I miss swimming, I think tomorrow I will go anyway... it's friday ^^

August!!!! Here that's a suicide... it means 40-44ºC. But many people get married in August here, the light is beautiful.
            It will be perfect sure, you have plenty of time for everything.
            Amazing, the first thing you think about it's not the dress... it's the hat. Love it, and once you've got the hat you choose the dress, or how does it works. I love hats.

Have a good day too, hope to meet later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              What are you supposed to do with the bottle when the perfumes gone? After all, it's a bit small to be of any use.
              I think it's time I marketed my own brand of perfume in a decent sized bottle
              Nobody opens the bottle, who cares about the perfume????
              Yup, it's really small, but it's decorative. All the magazines about home decorating in the bathroom photos are adding one.
              I'm sure you'll have a great success if your bottle is decent sized

Comment

• International Women's Day.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Can_Do_It!.jpg[/img]
                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• We've got the power!!!!

Comment

• and noone celebrates men's day..

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                      and noone celebrates men's day..
                      You celebrate it every day, I would prefer that women's day wouldn't exist because it would mean there's equality.

Comment

• Yesterday was the best day in a while. But today I hate everything. You know the feeling when you would just like to destroy everything you see? I'm experiencing it right now.

I was cleaning our house and my iPod touch was attached to its deck to play some music for me while I did the cleaning. Well then I accidentally pushed the iPod off the deck and it fell to the floor. GLASS SIDE DOWN. After I saw that I just prayed that the glass wasn't broken and slowly lifted it up. Well, it was broken. <3

Just sent an e-mail to ask whether the insurance will cover for it. For those of you who now wonder that why could an iPod be so important - because I need to listen to music every day or I'll go crazy, and because I had almost 1000 tracks in it, which I had already had to put to it twice before + since I do not own a computer of my own, it was useful because of the possibility to access the internet. ._.

Thank you for listening. God. ._.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• That's so shitty. Use the phone to ask, don't wait for the email answer; if it's so important for you, don't wait a minute; i don't want you going crazy and I see it's importance if you don't own a computer.

Probably some sport will help too, to liberate all that hate.
                          Hope your day gets better soon.

Comment

• Gah. Yea, maybe I should call. I didn't call first because I was so pissed off.

Thank you, luckily I'm a person who can't stay angry for a long time. Felt good to write all my anger away.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• i experienced it almost all day in the past =o
                              but not for such thing as an ipad.. even though i dont really know the difference between a simple mobile phone and it, i really didnt care about those kind of gadgets since my old mobile has been stolen by gypsyes
                              umm and im sorry for you and your stuff. hope something good happens soon

Comment

• Haha. No need to call anymore - I already received an e-mail and the insurance covers for it.

Thank you, You.

Comment

Working...
                                X