Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Van Halen is great.

That's really good to hear, I'm glad that we haven't scared you away.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• You are always welcome Jorge.
      I saw Van Halen on their first british tour here in Birmingham supporting Black Sabbath in 1978 on the 'Never Say Die' tour. They got an encore which was almost unheard of for a support band, and when Sabbath came out on stage they came across as decidedly dated. Heavy metal had arrived some years before, but Sabbath, (like a lot of the dinosaur bands), never noticed. I recently downloaded a video of Sabbath on that tour and it was quite sad to watch.

Comment

• Evening everybody internet still slightly screwed so not seeing many posts. The only clear one was about your cousin RBF, very sorry to hear about that hope you are ok.

Maya, I will have a review as soon as pc is fixed
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
          Evening everybody internet still slightly screwed so not seeing many posts. The only clear one was about your cousin RBF, very sorry to hear about that hope you are ok.

Well, I'll try to be patient.... Snake got my message yesterday, so I'll be quiet for a while .

Comment

• Hmm some threads sort of working now, so I've posted a review already not sure if it has actually posted though.
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• It's posted and I love it.....

I'm really happy. Thank you!!!!

Comment

• have to go again :O
                cya all. have fun here and gud niight :3

oh by the way that ticket buying stuff disappeared =o
                well cyaa

Comment

• Happy Saint Davids day CW.

Comment

• Good morning to you all, another lovely sunny day here in Worthing, cant wait for the summer to arrive. Hope you will all have a lovely day. I am off to work on a late shift today so will not see much of the sunshine
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Good morning.... enjoy your morning then.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                        Evening everybody internet still slightly screwed so not seeing many posts. The only clear one was about your cousin RBF, very sorry to hear about that hope you are ok.

St. David's Day... Have a good Welsh day !!
                        «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                        Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Aaaaah, so today is Welsh day.... no idea

Happy day then...

Comment

• Today's a special day for us Finns too - we officially have a new president. I'm really looking forward to the possible changes that are likely to come, even though I would've preferred our female president to still continue.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Congrats then. Hope your changes are better than ours.

Our new president (as I expected) broke one of his promises and don't want to talk about the new working law. Necessary? probably, but it's shitty.

Comment

• I personally don't like the man - our president - and his points of views.

But thankfully the prime minister has almost more power than the president himself.....

Comment

Working...
                                X