X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Good morning...

Think about Flakito, It always cheers you up
    He he he he, you would have a shock if one day i told you i had changed my feelings but i somehow do not see that happening after all i am RBF
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      He he he he, you would have a shock if one day i told you i had changed my feelings but i somehow do not see that happening after all i am RBF
      Nooo, not surprised at all, I know your real feelings.... ese Flako!!!!

Comment

• Feeling hot hot hot hot think i have a fever and its not through looking at Richards photo`s
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Feeling hot hot hot hot think i have a fever and its not through looking at Richards photo`s
          Are you sure? Control your thoughts, you don't need a photo.

Comment

Are you sure? Control your thoughts, you don't need a photo.
            Thats true

One hour and i can go home, no more work until tomorrow at 12.45, i am going for a seafront walk this afternoon and enjoy the sunshine

Comment

• But, are you feeling better? or still hot?

Comment

But, are you feeling better? or still hot?
                Still hot, this building has a heating system that you cannot adjust, it is either on or off, when the weather is cold its lovely but when the weather gets warmer they leave it on and its unbearable. You do not need a sauna you can just come in to the reception area

Comment

Still hot, this building has a heating system that you cannot adjust, it is either on or off, when the weather is cold its lovely but when the weather gets warmer they leave it on and its unbearable. You do not need a sauna you can just come in to the reception area
                  During some time I went to a swimming pool with the same problem. Fortunately i found a better one. I hate going out of the shower and being sweaty in two minutes.

Comment

• Hello to one and all. Just came from ice skating with my little brother and cousin, the weather was unbelievable. Hope everyone's doing okay.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Oh, we have a forumchat!

I am fine, abendwind, in my desk at work... trying to concentrate listening in a loop Van Halen's new album. But shhh... don't tell anybody...
                      Last edited by Jorge; 02-29-2012, 06:03 PM.
                      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• Me voy a chivar.....

It wasn't really a chat, but as you'll realise soon, we are a big chaos.

Comment

• "During some time I went to a swimming pool with the same problem. Fortunately i found a better one. I hate going out of the shower and being sweaty in two minutes.

I quite agree, it's far better to take someone into the shower with you and get sweaty

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                            "During some time I went to a swimming pool with the same problem. Fortunately i found a better one. I hate going out of the shower and being sweaty in two minutes.

I quite agree, it's far better to take someone into the shower with you and get sweaty
                            No doubt. Into the shower or ... other places.

OMG, ... my thoughts now

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              Oh, we have a forumchat!

I am fine, abendwind, in my desk at work... trying to concentrate listening in a loop Van Halen's new album. But shhh... don't tell anybody...
                              Hey, glad to see you writing here too! Muy bien!!

Haha bad you! Haven't heard the new album yet, I should give it a try. : )
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^The single, "tattoo", is possible the worst song. The rest of the album sounds like the old good Van Halen at the beginning of the 80's...

Of course I am here! I didn't come just to get info about a concert . And with people as nice as the 5 or 6 members I find regularly here... why shouldn't I stay? It is easy to feel welcomed
                                «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                                Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Working...
                                X