Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sounds great.

It was an amazing feeling when others went to Park Güell and I walked to a beach alone through the city listening to music at the same time. It felt great.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      That sounds great.

It was an amazing feeling when others went to Park Güell and I walked to a beach alone through the city listening to music at the same time. It felt great.
      You have remind me a very special one.

Christmas lunch was there and I added a day. Next day I met one of my mates, when you work everyday with people that are far away, it's special when you meet them personally, first time is very weird. We met at Parc Güell, and after a walk there, we crossed down the city walking and went along Barceloneta's beach and after up again. We spent the day together. Great memories of that day.

What about your mini-holidays?

Comment

• I like that! Ahh yea, the beach was Barceloneta. Have you ever been to Sitges? We went there by train, that place was breathtaking.

It was great thank you, we had a good time. Yesterday when we went slaloming the weather couldn't have been any better - pure sunshine, no clouds at all and quite warm. How are you doing?
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Sorry to butt in on your conversation but just wanted to say that for some reason my lap top is not accepting the memory card from my camera so cannot get my photo`s here. I will get my son to sort it for me on Sunday when he is over and hopefully i can get them here. Better late than never eh
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• You're not butting in, nice to see you. Well that's fine, no need to hurry, upload them when you can.

Comment

I like that! Ahh yea, the beach was Barceloneta. Have you ever been to Sitges? We went there by train, that place was breathtaking.

It was great thank you, we had a good time. Yesterday when we went slaloming the weather couldn't have been any better - pure sunshine, no clouds at all and quite warm. How are you doing?
              Yup, one year the lunch was there. In a restaurant at the port. But we went by car and didn't see anything
              From airport to restaurant. A visit to our boss sailboat and back to airport.

Here the weather is great too. I'm glad you had a great time.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Sorry to butt in on your conversation but just wanted to say that for some reason my lap top is not accepting the memory card from my camera so cannot get my photo`s here. I will get my son to sort it for me on Sunday when he is over and hopefully i can get them here. Better late than never eh
                butt in on our conversation? jajajajajjajajajjajajaj Please do it always then.

Fucking computers, fucking technology... We'll wait happily.

Comment

You're not butting in, nice to see you. Well that's fine, no need to hurry, upload them when you can.
                  Nice to see you too, i really wanted to share my photo`s as soon as possible but not to be at the moment
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    butt in on our conversation? jajajajajjajajajjajajaj Please do it always then.

Fucking computers, fucking technology... We'll wait happily.
                    Yeah especially my fucking computer, its far too old as you know, i have to save for a new one but unfortunatly i have other more urgent things to pay for.
                    Day off today and suffering the worlds worst cold, but not going to complain when i think of my poor couisin

Comment

Yeah especially my fucking computer, its far too old as you know, i have to save for a new one but unfortunatly i have other more urgent things to pay for.
                      Day off today and suffering the worlds worst cold, but not going to complain when i think of my poor couisin
                      Anybody could help you with it? Maybe cleaning it a little or even reinstalling it, you won't need to buy a new one.

How is your cousin? I see she isn't better.

Comment

• Gotta go now peeps, going to see my daughter and granddaughter for awhile. See you all later.

Maya you have a PM

Comment

Gotta go now peeps, going to see my daughter and granddaughter for awhile. See you all later.

Maya you have a PM
                          That's a good plan!!!!

Ok, I'll read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Anybody could help you with it? Maybe cleaning it a little or even reinstalling it, you won't need to buy a new one.

How is your cousin? I see she isn't better.
                            Just before i go Maya i will say that no she is not better and unfortunatly she will not get better, it is only a matter of time now, she has been told it is terminal and she just has to make the most of the time she has left

Comment

Just before i go Maya i will say that no she is not better and unfortunatly she will not get better, it is only a matter of time now, she has been told it is terminal and she just has to make the most of the time she has left
                              I'm really sorry. I hope you can spent much time with her and she doesn't suffer.

Comment

Tried defragmentation (for your computer problems I mean )? It's bureau-accesoires and it usual speeds up the computer significantly. It can take some hours but you can use your pc in the meantime.
                                Dort wo der Horizont
                                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                                X