Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Everyone loves me here at work, i have no voice, they are getting some peace and quiet he he he
    It won't be forever, so they should enjoy it. Je,je,je,je

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      It won't be forever, so they should enjoy it. Je,je,je,je
      They are making the most of the time, also me friend on reception has told me i have to give up talking about Richard for lent, some hope of that its 6 weeks
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

me friend on reception has told me i have to give up talking about Richard for lent
        That's a penitence, what have you done?

Comment

That's a penitence, what have you done?
          I think she looks on it as a challenge, just to see if i can do it, its an impossibility as i am sure you will know.

Getting busy here, three classes coming in at one time....... see you later
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I think she looks on it as a challenge, just to see if i can do it, its an impossibility as i am sure you will know.
            I will make it easy for you posting lots of amazing pics...

Comment

I will make it easy for you posting lots of amazing pics...
              Compared to others my pics are crap..... i have a day off tomorrow i intend to be lazy so may post some of my best one`s and you can see for yourself what i mean

Comment

Compared to others my pics are crap..... i have a day off tomorrow i intend to be lazy so may post some of my best one`s and you can see for yourself what i mean
                It always happens. I was talking about posting Richard pics ^^

Comment

• well this was a short, boring and lonely day :O cya all tomorrow
                  gud niight :3 have fun here

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                    well this was a short, boring and lonely day :O cya all tomorrow
                    gud niight :3 have fun here
                    Hope tomorrow you'll have a better day. Good night.

Comment

• Good morning Ramchums.

Comment

• Good morning Rammheaven.

Hope you are feeling great this morning. Here the sun is shining, and a spectacular day has begun.

Comment

• I do miss my times in Spain. Sadly the last time I, was there was to bring home my mothers body as she had died in Juan Veintitres Hospital in Tarragona on October the 6th 2009. I first went out in the September when she had fallen ill and had been put into an induced coma to help fight infection after an operation to remove her gall bladder. I stayed at the hotel Calypso in Salou and despite everything had a great stay there due to the staff and the entertainment. I felt quite guilty but I knew my mom would have been pissed off if I hadn't tried to make the best of the situation.

After a week I had to return to the UK but was kept informed of her progress. The treatment she received was marvelous and when I was there I witnessed the most extraordinary love and care afforded to her and all the other patients in the intensive care ward and throughout the hospital.

I got a call on the 5th to say she had shown some improvement overnight, and I passed the good news on to my dad and my brothers and my sister but I knew from past experience that this was not always a good sign and I prepared myself for the worst. At 11am the next morning I got a call to say she had passed away during the night. It seems that the infection had already spread throughout her body and she suffered mutiple organ failure, but died quite peacefully in her sleep.
                          I flew out again the next day to make arrangements to bring her home and I stayed in the same hotel and again was able to relax despite my reasons for being there.

This may seem a depressing post to start the day Maya, but to be honest, I'm left with many happy memories of that time, not least of which was discovering I had a cousin I never knew about, and I got to spend two days at her beautiful villa in Miami near Tarragona with her, her husband and her two lovely children.

I suppose the point I'm trying to make is that some clouds really do have a silver lining. So, enjoy the sun today Maya, and if it clouds over a little, don't worry, because there will always be something to smile about along the way.

Tenga un buen dia Amiga!

Comment

• Well. Your last memories here mix good and bad. Losing somebody you love is so sad, but unluckily it's life. You should come back here again, so you could have fun as you deserve, and have new memories.

Lately, my days are grey. But I don't want to see them that way, so I insist on finding the sun. Today it's in heaven easy to see and I'm happy because I notice it.

Some time ago, i was driving work and I was really stressed I have something important to do, a meeting and some people were waiting for me, of course I was in the middle of a traffic jam and was late. I was pissed off, in a really bad mood, when I went out of the traffic jam still driving I saw it, the sun was dawning. The colours in heaven were so beautiful ... but I hadn't noticed, all my attention was for the fucking clock. So I thought Fuck it!!!! I stopped the car, sent a SMS and enjoy the sight. I had a great day.

It's true and besides finding something to smile, we should enjoy the moment. We live always in a hurry and we miss a lot of things.

So yes, today I'll enjoy the beautiful day and will be smiling as much as I can. Hope you do the same and your back allows you to do whatever you like.

Thanks for your post, it's a gem.

Comment

• And I miss Barcelona. A lot, I truly fell in love with that city and I'm definitely going back someday, maybe in the summer.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                And I miss Barcelona. A lot, I truly fell in love with that city and I'm definitely going back someday, maybe in the summer.
                                I want to go back too, my last visits were to work... And I 'd like to meet some people there. Maybe this june.

Comment

Working...
                                X