No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh that's not good. I hope you'll be okay soon. But on the other hand I'm also glad that you had fun, even though it caused you pain.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Thanks Abendwind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        I had to shrink those to comply with this sites shitty rules on pics size and they look awful!
        I will have to post the full size pics elsewhere and post a link.

@Abendwind.

I'm paying for last night today. I'm quite stiff and in some pain, but I do not regret a second of my jumping about and headbanging!

Also, it was a first for me to have somone to cum over my face. I never knew semen smelled like Pernod. Till got me at least 5 times in the face and hair, and the bugger never even so much as took me to dinner first!

It was a fantastic evening and I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
        Hi AIH, so glad you enjoyed the concert, shame you are having to suffer for it today but do hope it improves soon. The pictures were ok, i hope to post some soon. Glad you enjoyed the cum, i was too far away to get any myself
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• AiH, awesome pics!!! and I'm hoping that was Till's fake cum x)

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
            AiH, awesome pics!!! and I'm hoping that was Till's fake cum x)
            No i think it was the real stuff
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Baha x) Looks like everyone had fun at the concerts this weekend x) I cannot wait for mine in 67 days I'm going to be in the standing section, so I may get some of Till's cum on me x)How early do you recommend arriving?

Comment

• I would get there just before he cums.

Comment

• Bahaha xD I plan to arrive super early to get a great spot in the standing section I so greatly paid for x)Which means I will be there long before Till cums x)

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    so I may get some of Till's cum on me x)

haha :3

Comment

• Hi You, headache tonight ?

Comment

• Thanks, You x) How are you doing?

Comment

• @Art in Heaven

Those are amazing pics, you must include them in your review. By the way as there will be at least 4 reviews I think they deserve their own thread. So the first one, should create it.

I'm sorry you are paying it today, but sure it worth it.

Comment

• @RBF.
                            I just sent a PM.

Comment

• @You How was your day?, I hope it was better than the two before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                                @RBF.
                                I just sent a PM.
                                Both of you check email

Comment

Working...
                                X