No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concert was great wasn't too ill either, felt fine as soon as the pyros started Met Snake there, but as far as I know didn't see AIH or Jorge.
    My boyfriend got Doom's drumstick and one of the security guards showed us where the afterparty was, couldn't get inside but most of the members of Deathstars were outside smoking so we saw them
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Hi cw, I see you.
      How are you today? Hope you feel good and yesterday you had a great time.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        Concert was great wasn't too ill either, felt fine as soon as the pyros started Met Snake there, but as far as I know didn't see AIH or Jorge.
        My boyfriend got Doom's drumstick and one of the security guards showed us where the afterparty was, couldn't get inside but most of the members of Deathstars were outside smoking so we saw them
        Crossed posts. That's great. I'm very glad for you. Did you get to first row?

Comment

• i hope you all enjoyed it :3

Comment

• Yup, was against the barrier so very front row thanks You, I definitely did.
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
              Yup, was against the barrier so very front row thanks You, I definitely did.
              Are you going to write a small review for us? I would love reading it

Comment

• Yeah love to read one too
                At work
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  At work
                  Doesn't sound very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    Doesn't sound very good.
                    Hi Maya started at 8am this morning and here until 7pm
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Hi Maya started at 8am this morning and here until 7pm
                      7pm is very late... you'll lose almost all the day. Hope to find you here tonight.

Comment

7pm is very late... you'll lose almost all the day. Hope to find you here tonight.
                        May be here for awhile, have 5am alarm for early shift tomorrow so wont be too late. Where is everyone from Birmingham today, waiting for reviews

Comment

May be here for awhile, have 5am alarm for early shift tomorrow so wont be too late. Where is everyone from Birmingham today, waiting for reviews
                          Cannibal logged in before as you saw. I saw Art in Heaven but he didn't post and no news about Snake.

Ah, and Jorge, nothing about him. I want a Spanish review ^^

Comment

Cannibal logged in before as you saw. I saw Art in Heaven but he didn't post and no news about Snake.

Ah, and Jorge, nothing about him. I want a Spanish review ^^
                            Think they may all be nursing hangovers Hope you get your spanish review

Comment

Think they may all be nursing hangovers Hope you get your spanish review

Think so too. I'm wondering how AiH is feeling today and if his back let him enjoy the show.

I will ask for it, to be honest I want everyone to write a review, each person lives the same in a different way.

Comment

Think so too. I'm wondering how AiH is feeling today and if his back let him enjoy the show.

I will ask for it, to be honest I want everyone to write a review, each person lives the same in a different way.
                                Yes i really hope that his back is feeling better, i suffered sciatica once a couple pf years agon and i would never want to suffer it again

That is very true, we all enjoy but all have a different story to tell.

Hope you are enjoying your sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X