Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    The band will be taking to the stage in London shortly. I hope RBF brought a BIG bag of underwear with her....
    Yeah i got through 2 thongs 2 pairs of french knickers and a pair of special chami knickers in case i got to meet Richard lol!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Not a good moment. I just been told that one of my mates had been fired this morning. He has two daughters and one son. The oldest is 5 years old.
      Maya i am so sorry to hear that i do hope that he will be lucky to find another job soon, always harder when you have children. I am going to stop moaning about my job because i am lucky to have one.
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        Hope so to :') leaving my town at about 9:10am so will probably be in Birmingham before 11am....from then, I'm not too sure.
        I am an hour too late so when you read this it will be over but i will say that i know you will have had an awesome time and i do hope that you will be feeling better today. I am still thinking of nothing else and it will be like this for a long long time. Take care and keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          Maya i am so sorry to hear that i do hope that he will be lucky to find another job soon, always harder when you have children. I am going to stop moaning about my job because i am lucky to have one.
          I hope the same @RBF. I'm worried too because on tuesday I chatted with another one, and he told me about how he was seeing the situation of the company, he use to be very pessimist but this time unfortunately he was right. The conversations in the corridors are about who will be next. Really shitty.

Comment

• Any of them will read this but I hope Snake, Art in Heaven, Cannibal_wotsit and Jorge will have an amazing night as @RBF has yesterday, the comments on twitter were all of thrilled people.

Hope CW and AiH will feel good tonight so they could enjoy the gig as they deserve.

Comment

• Thank you Maya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                Thank you Maya.
                You are here.
                Hope you are feeling good today. IT'S THE DAY!!!!
                If you see CW and Snake give them a big hug and a big kiss from me. Of course I send a virtual one for you.

Comment

• bleh
                  family relationship at its best

no im sarcastic. or ironic? i dont know what exactly they mean =o

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                    bleh
                    family relationship at its best

no im sarcastic. or ironic? i dont know what exactly they mean =o
                    Bad day?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      Bad day?????
                      kindof :c

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                        kindof :c
                        That's shitty. Well, being positive, it's ending.

Comment

• yep :3
                          so cya all. have fun here and gud niight :O

Comment

• Good night You. Hope tomorrow you'll have a better day.

Comment

• Ainx,

I was expecting some news from Art in heaven, but I'll have to wait. Hope you all had fun yesterday night. Waiting for your news and reviews.

Comment

• My concert is in 68 days :PHow were the concerts this weekend??? Sorry I haven't been on much this weekend, I was really busy (picking up sis from uni, work, celebrating my dad's birthday, etc)I found a rescued kitten I want on my city's humane society site and I will be picking him up this week

Comment

Working...
                                X