Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I understand, I felt the same. I want more languages Snake? You? @CW?

Yup sometimes too quick.

I had it, hope you enjoyed yours.
    Internet screwed so loads of posts not showing up properly
    But this one works...Fy hoff grwp ydy Rammstein.....I'll give you something more original some other time
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
      But this one works...Fy hoff grwp ydy Rammstein.....I'll give you something more original some other time
      I only speak one language and thats the language of lllluuuurrrrvvvveeee.

I will overload Flake`s thread with loads and loads of pictures, i only have eyes for the skinny one, really dissapointed to see he is wearing long trousers and not the skinny little shorts
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        That's shitty.

A little bigger would be better.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          I will overload Flake`s thread with loads and loads of pictures, i only have eyes for the skinny one, really dissapointed to see he is wearing long trousers and not the skinny little shorts
          Don't worry about that

Comment

• OMG underwear at the ready, how could i have pretended all this time that it was Richard who had my heart
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              OMG underwear at the ready, how could i have pretended all this time that it was Richard who had my heart
              Confessing is the first step. Enjoy the gig!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I wish I got to go to a Rammstein concert today, it would cheer me up...So, yeah, my poor cat had to be put to sleep yesterday (that's why I didn't post at all). I held him and he passed away in my arms. What's worse is that it is my dad's birthday...but as time goes on, I will become happier.And is it sad for me to say the vet looked exactly like Flake and that comforted me some???

Comment

• I'm really sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    I wish I got to go to a Rammstein concert today, it would cheer me up...
                    So, yeah, my poor cat had to be put to sleep yesterday (that's why I didn't post at all). I held him and he passed away in my arms. What's worse is that it is my dad's birthday...but as time goes on, I will become happier.And is it sad for me to say the vet looked exactly like Flake and that comforted me some???
                    I'm really sorry. Hope you feel better now.

Comment

• I'm better now I miss my kitty, but I will be rescuing a new one tomorrow and I'm naming it Till no matter what xD

Comment

• hai peoples :O

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                          I'm better now I miss my kitty, but I will be rescuing a new one tomorrow and I'm naming it Till no matter what xD
                          It won't be the same, but rescuing a kitty is great (you can read somewhere in this thread how @Art in heaven did and became a hero). I'm glad you feel better, I'm sure it was a very hard moment.

Comment

• Hi You, how are you? I was missing you....

Comment

• I'm better now I miss my kitty, but I will be rescuing a new one tomorrow and I'm naming it Till no matter what xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                Hi You, how are you? I was missing you....
                                honestly? im pretty bad =o but thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X