No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBF, at least you have a computer . I have one, but it has like 100000000 viruses so it won't do anything :P

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
      RBF, at least you have a computer . I have one, but it has like 100000000 viruses so it won't do anything :P
      Clean it.
      I'm sorry about your cat too.

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
        I've been expecting this since the kitty's health was declining since last summer :/But when I get a new cat, I'm naming it Till
        Thats a real shame, i am sorry to hear that, my daughter has two cats and one of them was very ill this week, he had a blockage and could not pee, luckily he did not get a kidney infection which could have happened but very distressing, he seems on the mend now. I do hope your cat is not in any pain
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          I'm sorry, fucking computers...

Mine was good. Yours sounds great!!! Ahhhh it's almost here... friday
          Its ok this morning so making the most of it while its behaving

Yes i can now say i am seeing Rammstein tomorrow and it feels so good.... i cant wait and i have my valium at the ready. Hope you have a great day Maya, if my computer behaves and it does not take ten minutes to do one post i will be here sometime this evening to share my excitement.
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Its ok this morning so making the most of it while its behaving

Yes i can now say i am seeing Rammstein tomorrow and it feels so good.... i cant wait and i have my valium at the ready.

Yup, tomorrow will be a great day. You've got the valium, ok.... but I was remembering posts like this one so maybe you should add another underwear too.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Oh my god, i had better change my underwear.... sorry i cant believe i said that
            Hope you have a great day Maya, if my computer behaves and it does not take ten minutes to do one post i will be here sometime this evening to share my excitement.
            Hope to meet you later. Have a great day. I'm beginning to be nervous, too.

Comment

• Well here i am the night before the big night, i am happy and nervous and excited all rolled into one.

I have not had a good day, i have a leasehold flat which although i own the flat i have to pay an annual maintenance charge which is usually around £1200 which i save up for throughout the year, i have just had my bill for £5260, apparently they need to completely replace the roof over 14 flats and we have to share the costs, i dont know how the fuck i am going to pay it, will have to get the 0% finance credit card i think.
              Anyway i am not going to let anything spoil tomorrow, i will think about that when i have too

Comment

• Have to go for an hour or so, hope to be back for a bit later xx

Comment

Well here i am the night before the big night, i am happy and nervous and excited all rolled into one.
                  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I have not had a good day, i have a leasehold flat which although i own the flat i have to pay an annual maintenance charge which is usually around £1200 which i save up for throughout the year, i have just had my bill for £5260, apparently they need to completely replace the roof over 14 flats and we have to share the costs, i dont know how the fuck i am going to pay it, will have to get the 0% finance credit card i think.
                  You'll find a way, I'm sure.

Anyway i am not going to let anything spoil tomorrow, i will think about that when i have too
                  Well, is everything ready? What are you going to wear finally?

Comment

Have to go for an hour or so, hope to be back for a bit later xx
                    but come back....

Comment

• Well, is everything ready? What are you going to wear finally?[/QUOTE]

Back again but not for long, you know who will be here soon he is not computer literate and gets annoyed if i am on laptop when he arrives

Well i have sort of decided on black combats ( have plenty of zip pockets for my camera, binoculars, phone, money and all my other essentials) not a handbag person at all. Then i will wear a black top and my Links 234 hoodie for outside. Full Richard make up from Volkerball vid, spiky hair and black and red nails. Is that enough detail for you lol! Oh and of course black boots

Comment

Originally posted by MAYA View Post
                        Well, is everything ready? What are you going to wear finally?
                        Back again but not for long, you know who will be here soon he is not computer literate and gets annoyed if i am on laptop when he arrives
                        I understand, he wants your full attention.

Well i have sort of decided on black combats ( have plenty of zip pockets for my camera, binoculars, phone, money and all my other essentials) not a handbag person at all. Then i will wear a black top and my Links 234 hoodie for outside. Full Richard make up from Volkerball vid, spiky hair and black and red nails. Is that enough detail for you lol! Oh and of course black boots
                        No, I want a pic
                        Last edited by Maya; 02-24-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• I promise i will send some pics here on Saturday, of our day ,including me looking insanely nervous and excited and of the band of course

Comment

I promise i will send some pics here on Saturday, of our day ,including me looking insanely nervous and excited and of the band of course
                            No, no, no now. You asked if that was enough detail for me. It's not.

Of course, I want lots of pics. I want to remind you, they are six, not only one.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              No, no, no now. You asked if that was enough detail for me. It's not.

Of course, I want lots of pics. I want to remind you, they are six, not only one.....
                              I am not going to put on my clothes and make up now you will have to wait

Of course there are six, there would be no concert if only one and that would be a waste of my £42 lol but i will listen to all six but watch just one with my binoculars

Comment

I am not going to put on my clothes and make up now you will have to wait
                                Can't understand why not.

Of course there are six, there would be no concert if only one and that would be a waste of my £42 lol but i will listen to all six but watch just one with my binoculars
                                Yup, you'll listen to all six, but I'm talking about the pics. Please not only Flake

Comment

Working...
                                X