No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIH - it will be here sooner than you even realize and then it will be over in a blink of an eye.

The band is called Herra Ylppö & Ihmiset. It's very popular only here so I'm quite sure you've never heard of this band. But I'm really looking forward to it, just a bit over two weeks to go.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      Ahh no one here. I just bought a ticket to a concert I'm really dying to go to. Can't wait.

How's everyone doing? AIH and RBF, the concerts are getting closer and closer, you both must be excited.
      Abendwind i cant wait, the time is going so slow now, i finish work at 9.15 tonight then no more work until Sunday yeah bring it on
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        "I dont know, when is the picnic "

Hang on, I'll check my diary, hold this drumstick for me would you?
        With pleasure, even though i am a vegatarian i will make an exeption
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• RBF, luckily tomorrow is Wednesday, then you can say that I'm seeing Rammstein the day after tomorrow. : )

Enjoy your days off work, you've deserved them!! ü
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
            RBF, luckily tomorrow is Wednesday, then you can say that I'm seeing Rammstein the day after tomorrow. : )

Enjoy your days off work, you've deserved them!! ü
            Yes thats very true the day after tomorrow sounds so good.

Thanks, i really need a break at the moment, have not had a good few days but hopefully things will get better starting on Friday, thanks for your good wishes

Comment

• RBF friday is here.... have you got everything ready?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                What's the difference between a penis and a chicken drumstick? You don't know? Ok, let's go for a picnic
                uh =o i wouldnt like my stuff to be bitten

by the way i had to translate what chicken drumstick means. poor chikuns : (

Comment

• well looks like noone wants to write here D:
                  so ill go to bed. cya everyone. have fun here and gud niight :3

Comment

• What could I say????
                    I'm late

Comment

• Trying not to laugh as I really don't fancy explaining those jokes to a younger sibling
                      5 days....not that I'm counting.
                      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                        Trying not to laugh as I really don't fancy explaining those jokes to a younger sibling
                        5 days.... I'm counting.
                        Better now

Comment

• ^Thanks for the edit how are you maya?
                          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I'm on now ...and 73 days until my concert -_- sooo lucky yours is in 5 x). Baha! Loved the jokes x) luckily I am the youngest sibling and the only one in the living room so I won't be questioned x)And my daily rant: I HATE school.

Comment

• Good Morning fellow Rammites! Another day of fun lies ahead of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                                ^Thanks for the edit how are you maya?
                                Always wanting to help...

How am I?

Each day I regret....

Comment

Working...
                                X