Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^Good. Now build 4 walls around him and let him starve to death.
    nuu :O
    make him make another album thats better than mutter ;3

cya everyone though. have fun here. gud niight

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
      nuu :O
      make him make another album thats better than mutter ;3

cya everyone though. have fun here. gud niight
      For that she needs the other five and as they aren't the originals, it won't happen.

Good night!!!!

Comment

• Bahahaha xD there is NOOOO way I'd put 4 walls around Till so he can starve x) ...or make him swim then delete the ladder to the pool xDAnd the other 5 will be made promptly And I can't make them make any new albums all the sim music sounds the same xD

Comment

• I'm quite a romantic and sensitive person. For instance, whenever I have sex there's always tears in my eyes. But that's probably the pepper spray.

Comment

• Where the effing hell is everybody?

Comment

• ^They left the forum after reading your joke.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Curse you Snake! Foiled again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                  I'm quite a romantic and sensitive person. For instance, whenever I have sex there's always tears in my eyes. But that's probably the pepper spray.
                  Maybe next time you'll feel electrical current, very romantic too.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  ^They left the forum after reading your joke.
                  Not me. I was having a coffee with a friend when i read the email. I almost die of laugh. I had to explain it to my friend, he didn't got it.

Comment

I'm quite a romantic and sensitive person. For instance, whenever I have sex there's always tears in my eyes. But that's probably the pepper spray.
                    LOOOOOL!

Maybe you should change your pick-up line into "Does this smell like choroform?"
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• What's the difference between a penis and a chicken drumstick? You don't know? Ok, let's go for a picnic

Comment

What's the difference between a penis and a chicken drumstick? You don't know? Ok, let's go for a picnic
                        I dont know, when is the picnic
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Ahh no one here. I just bought a ticket to a concert I'm really dying to go to. Can't wait.

How's everyone doing? AIH and RBF, the concerts are getting closer and closer, you both must be excited.
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @Abendwind.
                            Saturday can't come quick enough for me.

Comment

• What concert did you buy a ticket for?

Comment

• "I dont know, when is the picnic "

Hang on, I'll check my diary, hold this drumstick for me would you?

Comment

Working...
                                X