• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    @abendwind.
    I've got a standing ticket.
    Oh, that's great. Are you going to queue to get to front row? ü
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• The tablets etc do still make me very ill and dizzy. The pain is still quite bad but the new stuff does manage it a little better. As far as Saturday goes, I'm going to dope myself up and hope for the best. I'm sure there will be enough going on onstage to take my mind off it

I'll invite the band back to my place after the gig and Richard can tell me about the yoga he does to cope with his back problem. I'm sure they won't be too busy. Besides, i have beer to tempt them with

How are you today maya?

Comment

• @Abendwind.
        I'm hoping to get as close to the front as possible as I want a few decent pictures.

Comment

The tablets etc do still make me very ill and dizzy. The pain is still quite bad but the new stuff does manage it a little better. As far as Saturday goes, I'm going to dope myself up and hope for the best. I'm sure there will be enough going on onstage to take my mind off it

I'll invite the band back to my place after the gig and Richard can tell me about the yoga he does to cope with his back problem. I'm sure they won't be too busy. Besides, i have beer to tempt them with

How are you today maya?
          Everything will be Ok. I can't imagine a better drug than Rammstein

They ask for a Yoga teacher in every place they go, so maybe you can practise a little with him and Doom before the gig, so your back won't hurt at all. The other day I found an article about it, the yoga teacher reject to go with them to the aftershow, that was the main new.

Of course not, the only problem will be the army of groupies you'll have behind, but surely you can handle them.

I'm great, as i emptied my urgent to-do list 30 minutes ago. I'm a little worried because I'm beginning to look like Hulk, but I'm sure that after two or three weeks I will recover my usual colour.

Comment

@Abendwind.
            I'm hoping to get as close to the front as possible as I want a few decent pictures.
            Will you try to get to front row?
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I also have standing tickets for when I go (soooooooo excited!)And Snake, why will I be disappointed?Art in Heaven, if you can get in with the band early for yoga, pics? And I really hope your back feels better soon, that must suck :/

Comment

• ^You will get dissapointed because I'm bored and want to ruin your experience.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Hahaha xD you aren't going to ruin my experience x) I am sure I will enjoy it And I've been trolled yet again x)

Comment

• ^Yes, I will. I will learn voodoo just to mess with you.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      ^Yes, I will. I will learn voodoo just to mess with you.
                      Tell her the thruth, this way she thinks you are joking.

Comment

• welcome The Terminator Guy :3
                        and hai everyone!

Comment

• Hola!!!!!!

Comment

• Hallo! Und, you will not trick me into thinking your joking because I know your joking x)So, today I was so bored I made Till on Sims3 x)

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                              Hallo! Und, you will not trick me into thinking your joking because I know your joking x)So, today I was so bored I made Till on Sims3 x)
                              He wasn't... better I'm not joking you'll get dissapointed.

Comment

• ^Good. Now build 4 walls around him and let him starve to death.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X