No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well.. We visited two other schools where we drew on people's faces with lipstick, threw a lot of candy for the children, then we ate some food and were just hanging around in our school with music playing in the background and sang songs we had made of our teachers. A great day.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Sounds very funny.

Well, i have to go. See you tonight if you are here....

Comment

• Yes. See you later. : )
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• well cya everyonee
          have fun here and gud niight :3

Comment

• Hi You....

Comment

• Hmm...went to my schools dance today/yesterday and it was fun except no Rammstein was played But only 75 more days until I go to their concert sooo excited!!! And I got good seats Have fun Abendwind! and I wish we had a celebration at school like that...heck, I graduate on my birthday, and I host my own party and the school doesn't :P (the school should because of all the pain and suffering I had to endure) xD

Comment

• Hi @RBF... I see you.

How was your weekend? Hope you enjoyed it.

And hope your cousin is at home.

Comment

• Congratulations abendwind
                  DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    Hmm...went to my schools dance today/yesterday and it was fun except no Rammstein was played But only 75 more days until I go to their concert sooo excited!!! And I got good seats Have fun Abendwind! and I wish we had a celebration at school like that...heck, I graduate on my birthday, and I host my own party and the school doesn't :P (the school should because of all the pain and suffering I had to endure) xD
                    75 days to go, not so much longer now! Sooner than you realize it will be just one day away!

@CW - thank you! I hope everything's fine?

Comment

• @Abendwind.

I'm glad you had such a good time, and I hope you made some lasting memories.
                      I'm seeing R+ this Saturday, and if I get to take any good pics I will upload them for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                        @Abendwind.

I'm glad you had such a good time, and I hope you made some lasting memories.
                        I'm seeing R+ this Saturday, and if I get to take any good pics I will upload them for you.
                        Yess, I did thank you! A day I will never forget.

Photos sound awesome if you just get to take some. I'm happy and excited for you, just six days to go. Have you got tickets for the standing or the seating area?

Comment

• 75 days seems forever away xD I just hopes it speeds up because school is annoying and I am super excited to see the band in person

Comment

• ^You will get dissapointed.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• @abendwind.
                              I've got a standing ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                                @abendwind.
                                I've got a standing ticket.

How is your back? Are you feeling better? You said the medicine made you sick and the doctor increased it :S
                                You might be perfect on Saturday....... ainx, it's almost here.

Comment

Working...
                                X