• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by You View Post
    : (
    well.. i might just go to bed then
    A bit late, but Good night!!!!

Comment

• Hi guys. It seems I missed everybody. Well, it's Friday evening, the weekend is here, so let's enjoy it.
      Quite some years back i was teaching myself guitar but due to an accident, (Caused by one of my brothers), two of my fingers on my left hand got crushed and although they look normal, I can't put enough pressure down to hold a string. Did this stop my love affair with guitars? Did it fuck! I currently own a white Gibson Epiphone Les Paul, a gold top Les Paul from Japan, a gibson SG, and a Yamaha Strat. Does it stop there? Does it hell. Today I bought myself a B.C.Rich VG1, which is like a half Warlock body, ( the top half including head stock), and I now have my eye on a twin neck, (yamaha 6 & 12 string), beauty. I may never be able to play them but guitars are my thing. In some ways better than sex, though I'm prepared to have sex and let my guitars watch . i bet i cum first! HA HA!

Comment

• Something like this? NFI about guitars....

Of course watching your guitars having sex....... would be weird

Comment

• Abendwind? Are you a vision?

Comment

• @Maya - I'm here! We had an amazing time. : ) How's everyone doing?

Here is a picture of us senior students before the cruise. I'm the one in the tourist costume, ignore my stupid face.

phoca_thumb_l_20120216_penkkarit_100047.jpg
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              @Maya - I'm here! We had an amazing time. : ) How's everyone doing?

Here is a picture of us senior students before the cruise. I'm the one in the tourist costume, ignore my stupid face.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229[/ATTACH]
              Not your spirit then.... I'm glad you had fun. Everything OK here.

Je, je, je love the costumes

Comment

• Yesss, I think our costumes were amazing
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• well cya everyone :O have fun
                  gud niight :3

Comment

• Originally posted by You 17/02/2012 10:46pm View Post
                    : (
                    well.. i might just go to bed then
                    Originally posted by You 18/02/2012 12:44am View Post
                    well cya everyone :O have fun
                    gud niight :3
                    I thought you were having sweet dreams....

Comment

• @Maya - how big was the package of luck you sent me the other day?! Because guess what, my German teacher sent me a text message () where she said that I didn't make any mistakes - 90/90 points!

@You - see you later.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                        @Maya - how big was the package of luck you sent me the other day?! Because guess what, my German teacher sent me a text message () where she said that I didn't make any mistakes - 90/90 points!

@You - see you later.
                        It was very, very, very big... believe me, the woman in the post office looked at me with a weird face, besides you were one of my last thoughts before going to sleep, and the first one while I was making coffee in the morning at 8:05 am.

90/90 Amazing. "L", "L"..... we are going to have a virtual party here
                        Last edited by Maya; 02-18-2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• @Abendwind - why did you have to dress up in costume for the cruise? Just curious and congrats on the German test! How long have you studied German?And how's life? Any plans?

Comment

• Oooh! Got my tickets today Yeeeaaahhhh buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              It was very, very, very big... believe me, the woman in the post office looked at me with a weird face, besides you were one of my last thoughts before going to sleep, and the first one while I was making coffee in the morning at 8:05 am.

90/90 Amazing. "J", "J"..... we are going to have a virtual party here
                              Ah, no wonder then! I'm glad that you thought of me. : ) You should've seen my face when I opened that message.

@rammsteingirl527 - we didn't dress up like that for the it, we had http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penkkarit this in the morning and then in the afternoon we went to that cruise. : ) And thank you! I have studied German for 6 years now. Life's great, now in the next months I will have my last exams and in May I'm having the entrance examination for the university I'm heading to go to. : ) How are you doing? When is your Rammstein concert coming up?

Comment

• I can imagine it jejeje

I reread the Penkkarit link and it says that the celebration is different depending on the school. What else did you do?

Next time correct me, now i read J and thought J???? It's L
                                Last edited by Maya; 02-18-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X