No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Great. I hope they performed MHB alongside Rammstein.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ I think so. Waiting for more info..
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        Yes!

Apocalyptica performed with Rammstein tonight, a friend just texted me. First he sent me a message: "I just saw Flake's balls!" During Bück dich. He said that the concert was amazing and he'll tell me more about it later.

Wow, I'm green with envy (don't think I'm talking about Flake's balls), we want more news, details!!!!

Comment

• Tomorrow morning before I leave I could translate some news if there are any yet and if I have time for it. Or then we'll just wait for the reviews.

Anyway, now I have to go to bed - I have to wake up at 5 o'clock. I'll stop by in the morning perhaps, good night
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
            Tomorrow morning before I leave I could translate some news if there are any yet and if I have time for it. Or then we'll just wait for the reviews.

Anyway, now I have to go to bed - I have to wake up at 5 o'clock. I'll stop by in the morning perhaps, good night
            Don't worry, have fun.

Good night Abendwind. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Comment

• Have fun on your cruise and don't hesitate to bring me I'd do anything to miss school (I hate school...-_-)Bahaha! Really? Flake's balls? As far as I know, the concert I'm going to is just Rammstein...I'm not a big fan of apoctaliptica (I can't even spell the name). The only song of theirs I like is Helden, 10 guesses why xD ^^And well, sorry for the huge paragraph, I'm a writer, and I ramble, and if I get carried away, that happens x)But thanks Maya I may just message you instead of writing paragraph chunks x)

Comment

• hai everyone :3
                yesterday i thought i will never come back, but today i just finished one of my "song"s :O!! and will upload it on NG tomorrow. its not that good but better than the previous ones for sure.
                and Art in Heaven, its totally fine. im used to stuff like that

oh and Flake's balls? :O were they nice?

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                  hai everyone :3
                  yesterday i thought i will never come back, but today i just finished one of my "song"s :O!! and will upload it on NG tomorrow. its not that good but better than the previous ones for sure.
                  and Art in Heaven, its totally fine. im used to stuff like that
                  Welcome back, I'm really glad to see you. And if you feel like it send me a link to your "song"

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    Welcome back, I'm really glad to see you. And if you feel like it send me a link to your "song"
                    oh :O well.. okai.. its not up yet though
                    and if i would link to NG i would have to reveal my true internet identity ;3 so i will rather just link to the mp3

Comment

oh :O well.. okai.. its not up yet though
                      and if i would link to NG i would have to reveal my true internet identity ;3 so i will rather just link to the mp3
                      Only if you feel like it, and of course if it's not a problem. The mp3 will be perfect.

You are their hero again, if you come 29 minutes later, the video will be here.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        Only if you feel like it, and of course if it's not a problem. The mp3 will be perfect.

You are their hero again, if you come 29 minutes later, the video will be here.....
                        oh :O im sorrie
                        i have to go though... its late, sorry. have fun here everyone and gud niight! cya :3

Comment

oh :O im sorrie
                          i have to go though... its late, sorry. have fun here everyone and gud niight! cya :3
                          Good night. I'm very happy to see you again here.
                          See you tomorrow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                            Have fun on your cruise and don't hesitate to bring me I'd do anything to miss school (I hate school...-_-)Bahaha! Really? Flake's balls? As far as I know, the concert I'm going to is just Rammstein...I'm not a big fan of apoctaliptica (I can't even spell the name). The only song of theirs I like is Helden, 10 guesses why xD ^^And well, sorry for the huge paragraph, I'm a writer, and I ramble, and if I get carried away, that happens x)But thanks Maya I may just message you instead of writing paragraph chunks x)
                            I was trying to say this

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                            Have fun on your cruise and don't hesitate to bring me I'd do anything to miss school (I hate school...-_-) Bahaha!

Really? Flake's balls? As far as I know, the concert I'm going to is just Rammstein... I'm not a big fan of apoctaliptica (I can't even spell the name). The only song of theirs I like is Helden, 10 guesses why xD ^^

And well, sorry for the huge paragraph, I'm a writer, and I ramble, and if I get carried away, that happens x)
                            But thanks Maya I may just message you instead of writing paragraph chunks x)
                            My english is shitty. But as it's only my opinion... ignore it.

Comment

• "and Art in Heaven, its totally fine. im used to stuff like that"

You may be used to it, but you should never tolerate it. I'm glad we're ok again.

Comment

• @Maya.
                                I'm sorry I never got the chance to tell you, but I loved your present yesterday morning. You're so very sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X