No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ainx, I need to cheer up!!! Let's try this....

Comment

• Is everyone today just a little short tempered? Yesterday was my first day of track practice and I ran 4 miles (6400m) and today I woke up with a splitting headache and I am sore all over. So, Maya, it is my turn to apologize to you for being a little bitchy and bad tempered earlier :S You seem super nice and I do not want to offend anyone...and I want to manage to make good friends here on the forum. I would like to have a group of friends who also share the same love for Rammstein, and I'm sorry if I seem too overbearing, deadbeat, or annoying. I do not mean to seem so, as I am extraordinarily light hearted and smiley and upbeat most of the time, but I also feel as if my humor may not be the same or I am a bit naïve because I am younger and less mature than quite a few of you (I am 17, almost 18) so sometimes I refrain from portraying my silly-witted humor :SSo, sorry everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        @Abendwind
        Good luck with everything as i may not be here again before you go, hope your final exam goes well for you and that you have a fantastic cruise, you deserve some fun now after exams. Take care
        Thank you, it really did! I'm sure tomorrow will be a great day.

Originally posted by You View Post
        i wish the same :O sorry im so unoriginal (or what the word is :c)
        Thank you!

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        You do not have to be original, your few words have the same meaning and mean a lot to Abendwind i am sure.
        @You I agree, and yes your words mean a lot! : )

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
        Have fun Abendwind! I wish I could go with you!!! enjoy yourself and have fun!
        Ahh thanks, I will!!

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        @abendwind.
        Have a wonderful time. Make some memories to last you forever.
        A big big thank you. I hope you are okay, I read that you were in a lot of pain yesterday. I truly hope it will get better soon.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @Abendwind How was it? You are almost free now. 1 remaining hour? Hope today is a "L" day... now you have to pack. If you receive a big suitcase from Spain today, take it with you, I'll be in it...
          Last edited by Maya; 02-18-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
            Is everyone today just a little short tempered? Yesterday was my first day of track practice and I ran 4 miles (6400m) and today I woke up with a splitting headache and I am sore all over. So, Maya, it is my turn to apologize to you for being a little bitchy and bad tempered earlier :S You seem super nice and I do not want to offend anyone...and I want to manage to make good friends here on the forum. I would like to have a group of friends who also share the same love for Rammstein, and I'm sorry if I seem too overbearing, deadbeat, or annoying. I do not mean to seem so, as I am extraordinarily light hearted and smiley and upbeat most of the time, but I also feel as if my humor may not be the same or I am a bit naïve because I am younger and less mature than quite a few of you (I am 17, almost 18) so sometimes I refrain from portraying my silly-witted humor :SSo, sorry everyone?

I'm really surprised you are apologizing to me...
            "being a little bitchy and bad tempered earlier" Did you? When?
            "I'm sorry if I seem too overbearing, deadbeat, or annoying.". Not at all.

We have lots of conversations, of any kind. We talk about lot of different stuff ... studies, work, bosses, friends, lovesickness, politics, movies, books, etc... and of course Rammstein only from time to time. I can't see any problem in our conversation.

On the forum you can find people of 15 an probably even less to 5x. We are all friends here, sometimes we rant, it's not a problem. In every relation that happens. The problem comes if somebody cross the line. My mum told me "Honey, your freedom ends where the freedom of another one begins" (shitty translation, but hope you understand) and with this it's the same. Sometimes we say things that hurt others even when we don't want to do it, but talking we can solve it. You were far, far, far away from the line, don't worry

Yesterday was a weird day, I hope to see @You later. Take a look over this thread, you'll see lots of this situations and our conversation of yesterday is another one between the others.

"I am extraordinarily light hearted and smiley and upbeat most of the time" I agree with that. And I'm sure you'll make good friends here on the forum.

Comment

• @abendwind, hope you have an amazing time, good luck to you with everything
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Well, I had to rant yesterday because I thought I was being a little bitchy. I know I have a bitchy attitude from time to time, I just hope I don't use it on here because all of you are so nice, including You, who I just see as needing some confidence I had said that I hope I'm not annoying because sometime I notice my posts are read over and forgotten :S and I was hoping that I did not say something stupid to annoy or offend anyone. I hate high school, all of my "friends" had stabbed me in the back and spread crap rumors last year, and now this year, I am left hanging out with a group of guys (but I do not mind at all, they're so funny and they are Rammstein fans) and by others, I am seen as my sister, who is a genius and a nerd, I do not see myself as that at all though (I HATE school) and so finding new friends has been hard for me, and being on a Rammstein forum, I was hoping to find a group of friends who would accept me for who I am (^ huge rant) I will often times remind people that I have a huge hatred for school (college will be better though, no one there will know me as my sister and I can study what I want) And your mom's saying I can see as similar to ours, "Where one door closes, another opens" Well, I have a speech to give today :S I'm nervous, as I am not strong on the topic, but I eventually plan to give a speech on Rammstein if the chance arises in my speech class and crap. I have a physics test too :S

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  @Abendwind How was it? You are almost free now. 1 remaining hour? Hope today is a "J" day... now you have to pack. If you receive a big suitcase from Spain today, take it with you, I'll be in it...
                  It was really easy! I think I did very well. And now I'm free, I just came from the city center with my friends, we did some final shopping for tomorrow. Ahh. Even though I am feeling sad because of the concert (all my friends are already there or on their way.. I forgot to ask a review from M&G from the two friends of mine, I have to do that) I am also supersuperexcited about tomorrow. Soon I'll start packing and checking that my costume is allright!

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                  @abendwind, hope you have an amazing time, good luck to you with everything
                  Thank you CW. : ) I hope you're doing okay! : )
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    It was really easy! I think I did very well. And now I'm free, I just came from the city center with my friends, we did some final shopping for tomorrow. Ahh. Even though I am feeling sad because of the concert (all my friends are already there or on their way.. I forgot to ask a review from M&G from the two friends of mine, I have to do that) I am also supersuperexcited about tomorrow. Soon I'll start packing and checking that my costume is allright!
                    Ahhhhhh, I'm so glad to read it, congrats. I know you are sad but you will be there next time. And your cruise will be unforgettable. I'd love to read their reviews Have fun, after the hard work, a great reward.

Comment

• Yesssss. I can ask them how the concert & M&G were and then tell it here if there was something special.

Comment

Yesssss. I can ask them how the concert & M&G were and then tell it here if there was something special.

That would be great. Salmari will write a brief review too. Different points of view

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                          Well, I had to rant yesterday because I thought I was being a little bitchy. I know I have a bitchy attitude from time to time, I just hope I don't use it on here because all of you are so nice, including You, who I just see as needing some confidence
                          The one who said "If i were he and read this, i will leave her." was me so...

I had said that I hope I'm not annoying because sometime I notice my posts are read over and forgotten :S and I was hoping that I did not say something stupid to annoy or offend anyone.
                          There are lots of forgotten posts, and not only yours. You didn't (annoy or offend).

But look your post, you wrote a long one, in the same paragraph. If it wasn't an answer for me maybe I wouldn't answer. And this is not very long, you have others longer. You tell a lot of things in the same one, look what I'm doing to answer you, probably i would be lazy and answer only to one point or just nothing. Sorry. It would depend on my day, and the content of course.

I hate high school, all of my "friends" had stabbed me in the back and spread crap rumours last year, and now this year, I am left hanging out with a group of guys (but I do not mind at all, they're so funny and they are Rammstein fans) and by others, I am seen as my sister, who is a genius and a nerd, I do not see myself as that at all though (I HATE school) and so finding new friends has been hard for me, and being on a Rammstein forum, I was hoping to find a group of friends who would accept me for who I am (^ huge rant) I will often times remind people that I have a huge hatred for school (college will be better though, no one there will know me as my sister and I can study what I want)
                          I'm sorry for that. Here everybody is accepted for who they are, you too. Cheer up, you are almost in college...

And your mom's saying I can see as similar to ours, "Where one door closes, another opens"
                          No, we have the same one and this has a complete different meaning. It means, that we are free to do or say whatever we want but when we hurt others that changes, that's why the freedom ends. "Your freedom ends where the freedom of another one begins". For example, I can give a party at home and make a lot of noise during all the night, but if you are my neighbour....

Well, I have a speech to give today :S I'm nervous, as I am not strong on the topic, but I eventually plan to give a speech on Rammstein if the chance arises in my speech class and crap. I have a physics test too :S
                          Good luck then. Have a good day!!!!!
                          Last edited by Maya; 02-15-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• The concert is about to begin in 10-20 minutes probably. 8( They're going to have such a good time! I would've loved to hear MHB live....

Comment

The concert is about to begin in 10-20 minutes probably. 8( They're going to have such a good time! I would've loved to hear MHB live....
                              I'm so sorry, next time you will be there. And tomorrow.....

Comment

• Yes!

Apocalyptica performed with Rammstein tonight, a friend just texted me. First he sent me a message: "I just saw Flake's balls!" During Bück dich. He said that the concert was amazing and he'll tell me more about it later.

Comment

Working...
                                X