• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    I should work on an essay that is due tomorrow, but I'm slacking ^^
    oh okay :3 have fun i guess
    and good luck with the essay

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
      :O 404 posts!!
      :O now up to 405!!
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Oh, I have a few hours before I have to type the essay, so I'm on here I will post a few funny pics in the joke section now x)

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          :O now up to 405!!
          oh.. its not as good of an error as 404 though : (

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          Oh, I have a few hours before I have to type the essay, so I'm on here I will post a few funny pics in the joke section now x)
          oh :3 im waiting for them

Comment

• ...Or not...the attachment page isn't loading for me

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
              ...Or not...the attachment page isn't loading for me
              oh : ( im sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                It starts at 9 o'clock. By 10 it will be over, then just two hours of school and that's it! Then I can start packing my bags.
                @Abendwind
                Good luck with everything as i may not be here again before you go, hope your final exam goes well for you and that you have a fantastic cruise, you deserve some fun now after exams. Take care
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  @Abendwind
                  Good luck with everything as i may not be here again before you go, hope your final exam goes well for you and that you have a fantastic cruise, you deserve some fun now after exams. Take care

i wish the same :O sorry im so unoriginal (or what the word is :c)

Comment

• You do not have to be original, your few words have the same meaning and mean a lot to Abendwind i am sure. How are you today?
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Have fun Abendwind! I wish I could go with you!!! enjoy yourself and have fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        You do not have to be original, your few words have the same meaning and mean a lot to Abendwind i am sure. How are you today?
                        oh thank you :3 i wish so...

i am quite all right, thank you. still studying while beating 'i wanna be the guy' :O

Comment

• @abendwind.
                          Have a wonderful time. Make some memories to last you forever.

Comment

• How are you Mark? Hope you feel better now....

Comment

• I've been in quite a lot of pain today and I think that's what has made me a little short tempered with a fellow member. I'm not excusing what i said but it is the reason I let things get out of hand.

@You. Sorry mate.

@maya. Happy valentines day. This entitles you to one cyber hug and one cyber snog. I hope you enjoyed then both

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                                I've been in quite a lot of pain today and I think that's what has made me a little short tempered with a fellow member. I'm not excusing what i said but it is the reason I let things get out of hand.

@You. Sorry mate.

@maya. Happy valentines day. This entitles you to one cyber hug and one cyber snog. I hope you enjoyed then both
                                Pain sometimes makes us being/acting in a way we aren't/use to do. It can't be an excuse, but maybe it gives an explanation, it's the first time you behave like that here, I love you sharp sense of humour. The other day I deserve a Maya, you idiot read again and you were nice as always. We love you here, but I didn't like those posts... I hope the fucking pain goes to hell soon and let you be yourself.

Of course, I enjoyed a lot both of them, I want to repeat. This morning I thought about sending you a V card (PM), but i thought you'll enjoy more what i sent. Did you like my present?

Comment

Working...
                                X