Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    My boyfriend is my boytoy x). And to top this day off, we got dumped on with snow so no school for me what a great Valentine's Day gift Now I can be on here all day chatting
    Maybe the meaning I know is not accurate, I don't think so ... but I wouldn't like that......

Comment

• Crossed posts ... so you understand the same than me. If i were he and read this, i will leave her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Crossed posts ... so you understand the same than me. If i were he and read this, i will leave her.
        dont say that though please :c
        i bet she loves him anyway or didnt mean it like that (or hope so)

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
          dont say that though please :c
          i bet she loves him anyway or didnt mean it like that (or hope so)
          I wouldn't say something so pejorative of a person I love so much. It's my opinion.

Comment

• Haaah! I sooo did not mean it that way x). Where I am, we use "boytoy" as a cute version of "boyfriend" that is all I had meant . And speaking of urban dictionary, search Till Lindemann! It's awesome xD

Comment

Haaah! I sooo did not mean it that way x). Where I am, we use "boytoy" as a cute version of "boyfriend" that is all I had meant
              Cute!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yeah...sorry?

Comment

• It's not exactly my fault for not knowing the urban dictionary version of that word, so I do not believe I should be frowned upon...I simply didn't know :/

Comment

It's not exactly my fault for not knowing the urban dictionary version of that word, so I do not believe I should be frowned upon...I simply didn't know :/
                    its okai :3 i dont think you harmed anyone. just dont treat him like a tool :O

Comment

• I don't x) believe me! I treat him very well . He's my world and I couldn't imagine being without him, he's so sweet and kind and I couldn't be anything but nice to him .

Comment

• I search for it, because my direct translation was the same. I tried more than one dictionary because it was hard to believe for me I had understood the right meaning...
                        I hate when males speak about their girlfriends/wifes in that way. Felt the same this time.

A cute version, perfect. I will never use it ...

Comment

• I probably won't use the term again because of the urban dictionary translation x). I most definitely do not treat him like that :P If it is better, I will merely call him "my sweet love" or "my cuddly teddy bear" (as I actually call him )

Comment

• Really??

Call him what you want....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              I hate when males speak about their girlfriends/wifes in that way. Felt the same this time.
                              me too D: and i also hate when women look down on men... or when people treat each other like tools...

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                              "my sweet love" or "my cuddly teddy bear" (as I actually call him )
                              thats cute :3 i bet he likes it

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                                me too D: and i also hate when women look down on men... or when people treat each other like tools...

thats cute :3 i bet he likes it
                                Most of times the other person is madly in love, what makes it worse.

@You We lose half content of your posts

Comment

Working...
                                X