No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''Things happen in Stockholm - everything from live-concerts to sport events. We at Clarion Hotel Stockholm want that you can get the most out of your visit regardless of whether you're staying in the hotel or not.

Therefore we're organizing a pre-party at Upstairs-Bar before numerous big events in Stockholm. So, welcome to us to start your evening a little earlier together with other similar people!

Don't forget to take your concert ticket with you and to show it at the bar - that entitels you to the night's events.

17. February at 18 o'clock we're offering a night inspired by Rammstein.''

This was a quick translation, there might be some little mistakes. : )
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Thanks, you are an angel. I was thinking about a quick note to add to the link, in the thread of the gig. It's supposed that they understand. Sometimes google translator is shitty.

But now we can publish it complete.

So tomorrow, the last and the cruise!!!!!!

Comment

• Have you seen Google's doodle?

Ainx

Comment

• happy valentine's day :3!!

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          And I doubt you can take me away from my boytoy
          so you dont consider him a boyfriend right?..

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Thanks, you are an angel. I was thinking about a quick note to add to the link, in the thread of the gig. It's supposed that they understand. Sometimes google translator is shitty.

But now we can publish it complete.

So tomorrow, the last and the cruise!!!!!!
            I checked it again, and I think it's 99% correct.

Ahh yes, soon it's here!!

Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Have you seen Google's doodle?

Ainx
            Haha just took a look at it, I was just listening to Amour and then I pressed the 'play' button and the horrible music started..
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
              happy valentine's day :3!!

so you dont consider him a boyfriend right?..
              Happy stores day!!!!

I thought the same, first she called him boyfriend, but later boytoy....

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                I checked it again, and I think it's 99% correct.

Ahh yes, soon it's here!!

Haha just took a look at it, I was just listening to Amour and then I pressed the 'play' button and the horrible music started..
                Ja,ja,ja
                At what time is your exam tomorrow? Hope it's early so you can relax a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Ja,ja,ja
                  At what time is your exam tomorrow? Hope it's early so you can relax a little.
                  It starts at 9 o'clock. By 10 it will be over, then just two hours of school and that's it! Then I can start packing my bags.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    It starts at 9 o'clock. By 10 it will be over, then just two hours of school and that's it! Then I can start packing my bags.
                    So here 8:00. Ok, my thoughts will be with you... It's almost done. That cruise sounds amazing...

Comment

• ^ Thank you love. I know it's also going to be amazing, we are going with a boat which goes to Stockholm and then comes back. And it's full of other seniors all over Finland which is great.

Comment

• Once in life. Enjoy!!!!

Tomorrow, you'll be very busy, if we don't meet. Have fun!!!

Comment

• I think I will be here tomorrow, but thank you - I will!

Comment

• :O 404 posts!!

Comment

• My boyfriend is my boytoy x). And to top this day off, we got dumped on with snow so no school for me what a great Valentine's Day gift Now I can be on here all day chatting

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                                My boyfriend is my boytoy x).
                                =o

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boytoy

Comment

Working...
                                X