Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Buf. Stress, stress, stress. Well i'm sure you'll find them easy again. I send you big amounts of luck.
    Thank you, I'm going to need it. : )
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      Thank you, I'm going to need it. : )
      I'm sure you are stressful, but you have studied a lot, haven't you?
      So you don't need it, it's just for not being late, losing the pen or the voice (don't know how you answer as it's a listening) or stuff like that....

Relax... and think about thursday, it's almost here!!!!!!

Comment

You 've been talking with @RBF, I read it.

Don't know who "noone" is, as I care. I'm glad you decided to come back.
        :3 now i feel warm inside. thank you

Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        @You.

I'm glad you're back too as I had a question to ask you. Do you wear boxing gloves in the shower?
        nopee :O
        and nope i didnt wank there

129156065197827207.jpg
        Last edited by You; 02-12-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Whitney Houston has died aged 48. I was never a fan, but "Saving all my love for you" was the first song I danced to with my wife on our wedding day. I wanted to dance to 'Ondine' by a classical prog rock band called The Enid but that was quietly ignored. This was back in the days of vinyl, (kids ask your history teachers to explain), and the record stuck half way through. We did eventually divorce some 20 years later, so that was perhaps an omen.

As I said, I was never really a fan, but how tragic all the same at only 48 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
            Whitney Houston has died aged 48. I was never a fan, but "Saving all my love for you" was the first song I danced to with my wife on our wedding day. I wanted to dance to 'Ondine' by a classical prog rock band called The Enid but that was quietly ignored. This was back in the days of vinyl, (kids ask your history teachers to explain), and the record stuck half way through. We did eventually divorce some 20 years later, so that was perhaps an omen.

As I said, I was never really a fan, but how tragic all the same at only 48 years old.
            Now they sell them again....
            Sorry about that, a problem with vinyls...

A tragedy, a big pity, she was only 48, she had all and fell into drugs and her awful husband... A beautiful voice.
            She tried to sing again two or three years ago, and when she went on tour, it was a big disaster.
            R.I.P.

Comment

• well i better leave. cya all
              have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                well i better leave. cya all
                have fun
                Hope your headache disappeared yesterday.
                Good night @You. See you.

Comment

Hope your headache disappeared yesterday.
                  Good night @You. See you.
                  it did, thank you. good night for you too :3
                  cya all

Comment

• Hmm...I'm the only one here...maybe...but this week is going to be stressful, I can just feel it :/. First of all, I have two big essays due, second of all, I start track after school, which will take all of my freetime away between school and work and then, I work (but my job is fun and makes me happier) and don't expect me to accomplish anything on a thursday: I have track, work, and then German lessons and I will be home at ten :/ no time to accomplish homework...maaah. I CANNOT wait for May...everything good happens in May, first starting with the Rammstein concert And yeah, I feel stressed and pissed right now :| Only Rammstein can cheer me up

Comment

I'm sure you are stressful, but you have studied a lot, haven't you?
                      So you don't need it, it's just for not being late, losing the pen or the voice (don't know how you answer as it's a listening) or stuff like that....

Relax... and think about thursday, it's almost here!!!!!!
                      I wasn't late, thank God, and now it's over. I have no idea how I did, it was really hard. :s And I also had some trouble with my headphones but thankfully there were big loudspeakers so it was possible to hear the text even without the headphones. Tomorrow, Swedish. One down two to go..

Thursday, only 3 days from here. Superexcited.
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

I wasn't late, thank God, and now it's over. I have no idea how I did, it was really hard. :s And I also had some trouble with my headphones but thankfully there were big loudspeakers so it was possible to hear the text even without the headphones. Tomorrow, Swedish. One down two to go..

Thursday, only 3 days from here. Superexcited.
                        I'm sure you did it very well...
                        I've made a complaint in the post office... where the fuck is the luck I sent you? I told them about the headphones, and they answered me that as a compensation, tomorrow your Swedish exam will be easier.

Three days!!!!!!!!! Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I started to wonder why it didn't go so well, I think I didn't receive that package. :c I'm not as nervous about Swedish, det ska gå jättebra.

YES!

Comment

I started to wonder why it didn't go so well, I think I didn't receive that package. :c I'm not as nervous about Swedish, det ska gå jättebra.
                            Utan tvekan...

Comment

• ^ Precis! ü

Comment

• Jajajajajajajajaja

Comment

Working...
                                X