Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    Sooo, I hope the Finnish test went well!
    Thanks, I think I did okay.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
      ejaculating reduces muslce growth, causes muscle fatigue, mind fatigue, makes you lose weight quick, has a high chance to cause acnes and damages your eye sight
      I know from personal experience that all of that is bullshit ^^
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        I know from personal experience that all of that is bullshit ^^
        i know from personal experience and a lot of other people's experience that it does...
        you could read after it if you want though. or just try not doing it for a while and test yourself after it

Comment

• ^I already tested it. IS bullshit. All of it.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            ^I already tested it. IS bullshit. All of it.
            so you tried not jerking for months and compare it to when you did?
            my results were: more energy, easier concentration and focus, a lot better muscle growth, more time for anything else constructive that i wasted by doing it before, face cleaned from blackheads and all crap, eyesight got a lot better too, better, faster, easier learning. etc

Comment

• Ok xD too much information for this girl On a lighter note, I had a "girls night" with my friends last night and that included being weird and yelling "cool whip" down the isles of walmart like Stewie from Family Guy and trying on strange outfits and taking pics of them x).

Comment

• @rammsteingirl527.

I got a new APP for my phone the other day called 'Family Guy Trivia'. You have 30 seconds counting down and for each answer you get right you gain extra seconds. It's good fun. So, if you have an Android phone, download it and give it a whirl.

COOL HHHWHIP!

Comment

• i have got a headache again and im so frustrated : (
                  ill leave for today, sorry. cya all and have fun

Comment

• Missing you already.

Comment

• oh now im a bit better :3
                      took in a lot of medicine again though

Comment

• I have a BlackBerry, but I might get a new phone this summer and I could always search my app store Hahaha! Ohhh, gotta love Family Guy Hope you feel better! And don't take too much medicine, and if you want to feel better quicker and longer, I suggest liquid gels for pain relief

Comment

• liquid gels? :O the only pain im suffering from constantly is headache
                          and i dont trust any medicine actually. i never take any for anything since i believe the manufacturer/produces whatever of them only tries to make you addicted and feel worse so you have to buy more of their products.
                          what im taking for headache is plain algopyrin. and only because i dont want to waste a whole day getting rid of my headache =/

but thank you very much :3
                          and i dont know what black berry is, besides a delicious fruit :O
                          i dont really care about phones since a gypsye stole my old one

Comment

• I missed that lovely conversation

@You Not a joke? Sorry, can't believe it.
                            I'm imagining you telling your girlfriend all that... and I think it's not a good idea. In my mind her face expression was priceless. Sex is one of the best pleasures in life, ..., probably the best one.
                            Last edited by Maya; 02-11-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              I missed that lovely conversation

@You Not a joke? Sorry, can't believe it.
                              I'm imagining you telling your girlfriend all that... and I think it's not a good idea. In my mind her face expression was priceless. Sex is one of the best pleasures in life, ..., probably the best one.

uhhh D: and who was talking about sex?...
                              Snaik was (probably) kidding about that sex/masturbation toy that it would be able to replace people i need. so i just listed the possible effects of too much masturbation...(or which i experienced and read about)
                              and too much of it actually DID ruin everything. it wasnt a joke.. maybe you dont believe since you could do it all day

Comment

• "liquid gels? :O the only pain im suffering from constantly is headache
                                and i dont trust any medicine actually. i never take any for anything since i believe the manufacturer/produces whatever of them only tries to make you addicted and feel worse so you have to buy more of their products.
                                what im taking for headache is plain algopyrin. and only because i dont want to waste a whole day getting rid of my headache =/

but thank you very much :3
                                and i dont know what black berry is, besides a delicious fruit :O
                                i dont really care about phones since a gypsye stole my old one
                                "

@You.

You should get a job with the Samaritans!

Comment

Working...
                                X