Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Our Finnish teacher said that we can ask for unofficial results next week. Unofficial because our teacher just gives us the points she thinks are appropriate, then our tests go to these people who will give us our final and official points. I hope you understood, it's hard to explain in English.
    I understand completely, your English is never hard for me to understand.

I hope your final test results are good for you. Have a great weekend and relax and enjoy
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Congrats Abendwind !!!!

Comment

• Well will be finishing in half an hour now so its goodbye from me for now, working all weekend with the big bad wolf so will not be able to come here but may get a little while here this evening. Miss you all till then
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Sorry for not coming back for soo long. Internet hasn't agreed with me :/
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• welcome back :O

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
              Sorry for not coming back for soo long. Internet hasn't agreed with me :/
              We've missed you. What about a review as a compensation for breaking our hearts?

Comment

• Sooo, I hope the Finnish test went well! I am going to work on the contest for the M&G this weekend...any ideas of what I could do? Hello and welcome back

Comment

• The contest has been thought to make people promote the band, see the examples. They talk about posters, and being in public places with MIG stuff.

"It's your decision!!! Stick posters in the street!!! Print lots of masks and give them, piece together and show the big heads posters in the middle of your city's squares!!!!"

So you should promote the band...

Comment

• im lonely : (
                    ill go to bed now. cya all! have fun

Comment

• ^I knew you would say that even before I saw your post. I mean, the going to bed part.

As for the lonely part, here it is a solution:

Last edited by Snake; 02-11-2012, 01:27 AM.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I am shocked..........

Just a quick hi to eveeryone from here as working with shitty manager so no forum till sunday, have a great weekend and when i speak again it will be less than a week till the concert

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          I am shocked..........
                          Speechless? Jajajajaja Then Snake suceed.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          Just a quick hi to eveeryone from here as working with shitty manager so no forum till sunday, have a great weekend and when i speak again it will be less than a week till the concert
                          Hi! Neither me, I won't be here much time. Busy weekend.
                          Have fun!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            ^I knew you would say that even before I saw your post. I mean, the going to bed part.

As for the lonely part, here it is a solution:
                            eh.. i know you were just kidding but i didnt mean it like that :O. that couldnt replace friends or girlfriends which i wouldnt even need. if i would want i could jerk off anyway instead of getting one of those which i also wouldnt do because:

ejaculating reduces muslce growth, causes muscle fatigue, mind fatigue, makes you lose weight quick, has a high chance to cause acnes and damages your eye sight

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                              eh.. i know you were just kidding but i didnt mean it like that :O. that couldnt replace friends or girlfriends which i wouldnt even need. if i would want i could jerk off anyway instead of getting one of those which i also wouldnt do because:

ejaculating reduces muslce growth, causes muscle fatigue, mind fatigue, makes you lose weight quick, has a high chance to cause acnes and damages your eye sight
                              @you jajaja Good joke!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                @you jajaja Good joke!!!!
                                what...
                                ?

im not used to joke :l (i used not to, or whichever is correct)
                                but tell me if you found anything funny in it

Comment

Working...
                                X