No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah, what???Ok: @Art In Heaven - is this a story you've made up or is this true?If this whole pizazz is about writing, I am glad to say, hey, I'm a writer too! I love fiction and Till was my inspiration for the book I am writing. Yes, the book is waaayyy off of Rammstein's music topics, BUT, my main characters are based on the band members .

Comment

• It is indeed true, and it has also been noted in the past, (by me to be honest), that I have the biggest willy on the forum. So, make of that what you will.

I'm off now to pray and give thanks to baby Jesus for his bounty, and then I'm going to find Mike Oldfield and kick him in the nuts, because the bastard still owes me 13 odd pounds for the appaling 'Light & Shade'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        Till phoned me again today asking me to meet up after the Birmingham gig but i had to be firm, so i told him, 'Till, it's getting embarrasing now, you need to make new friends and find someone else to write lyrics for you!'. When the sobbing started I just had to cut him off.
        Thats funny, Richard phoned me and asked the very same thing but i could not resist so having a private meeting with him after the 02 gig, cant wait, should be fun
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Oh and by the way how big is big
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @Abendwind Good luck with your Finnish text exam!!!!!!!

Comment

It is indeed true, and it has also been noted in the past, (by me to be honest), that I have the biggest willy on the forum. So, make of that what you will.

I'm off now to pray and give thanks to baby Jesus for his bounty, and then I'm going to find Mike Oldfield and kick him in the nuts, because the bastard still owes me 13 odd pounds for the appaling 'Light & Shade'.
              For the new girls, now you know who he is !!!! ^^

Hope you have good aim, he is more than a little late...

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Thats funny, Richard phoned me and asked the very same thing but i could not resist so having a private meeting with him after the 02 gig, cant wait, should be fun
                Don't go, All good things are worth the wait. Make him wait until the next gig!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Don't go, All good things are worth the wait. Make him wait until the next gig!!!
                  He may wait but i cant, i have waited long enough for him

Comment

He may wait but i cant, i have waited long enough for him
                    He doesn't deserve it, you'll be disappointed....

Comment

He doesn't deserve it, you'll be disappointed....
                      He could never disappiont me

Are you swimming today ?

Comment

He could never disappoint me

Are you swimming today ?
                        Not going to discuss.. "Cuanto más alto el pedestal, más fuerte es la caída”... don't know how to translate this maybe something like "The higher the pedestal is, the stronger the fall will be"

I'm going now ^^ had something to do before, so I'm going much later today.

Comment

Not going to discuss.. "Cuanto más alto el pedestal, más fuerte es la caída”... don't know how to translate this maybe something like "The higher the pedestal is, the stronger the fall will be"

I'm going now ^^ had something to do before, so I'm going much later today.
                          That is more than likely true, i think we have been here before Maya, as you say best not to discuss

Hope you have fun and do not get too hot today lol!! Keep me posted

Comment

Till phoned me again today asking me to meet up after the Birmingham gig but i had to be firm, so i told him, 'Till, it's getting embarrasing now, you need to make new friends and find someone else to write lyrics for you!'. When the sobbing started I just had to cut him off.
                            A great story.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            @Abendwind Good luck with your Finnish text exam!!!!!!!
                            Thank you! I just got home. Six hours of sitting isn't so wonderful but the exam was pretty easy. At least now I feel like it, let's see how it really was when we get our results. Next week three listening comprehensions and then a long break.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              A great story.

Thank you! I just got home. Six hours of sitting isn't so wonderful but the exam was pretty easy. At least now I feel like it, let's see how it really was when we get our results. Next week three listening comprehensions and then a long break.
                              When do you get results ?

Comment

• Our Finnish teacher said that we can ask for unofficial results next week. Unofficial because our teacher just gives us the points she thinks are appropriate, then our tests go to these people who will give us our final and official points. I hope you understood, it's hard to explain in English.
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X