Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i guess so :3 but why wouldnt they?

RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    if you are talking about my video its a horrible asian song or what is it :O
    im sorry that your stuff gets blocked

oh by the way this is a reply to your previous stuff D:
    Originally posted by Maya View Post

You are lucky...

Comment

• Ah i remember now, yes it was a long time ago, had a few sleeps since then

Maya Friday tomorrow, have you gone you know where lately ?
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• No worries @You i am used to it, i also have a shitty manager who has banned me from using the forum while on duty but he is not here now
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
          i guess so :3 but why wouldnt they?
          Not mine....

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Maya Friday tomorrow, have you gone you know where lately ?
            Sure, last week I saw two of them but they weren't swimming. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Sure, last week I saw two of them but they weren't swimming. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
              Good luck honey, hope you have fun

Comment

• i have to go quick D: sorry
                cya all and have fun here :3

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                  i have to go quick D: sorry
                  cya all and have fun here :3
                  Bye You see you soon

Comment

• I have to go too. Bye to both of you.

Comment

• Bye Maya, will prob PM you tomorrow but same shit different day if you get my meaning,. Love you

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Bye Maya, will prob PM you tomorrow but same shit different day if you get my meaning,. Love you
                        :S
                        Love you too

Comment

• Where I work I can access the forum via smartphone, like I always do xD

Comment

• Till phoned me again today asking me to meet up after the Birmingham gig but i had to be firm, so i told him, 'Till, it's getting embarrasing now, you need to make new friends and find someone else to write lyrics for you!'. When the sobbing started I just had to cut him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                              Till phoned me again today asking me to meet up after the Birmingham gig but i had to be firm, so i told him, 'Till, it's getting embarrasing now, you need to make new friends and find someone else to write lyrics for you!'. When the sobbing started I just had to cut him off.
                              I understand but imagine they cancel the gig, he must be heartbroken...

Comment

• @Art In Heaven
                                Well, you didn't know but you have opened Pandora's box...

As you are such a great writer ^^, I'm dying for reading something written in English by you (Pussy is not a valid one). And as I'm not going to any gig I would love to read your Birmingham gig's review. Please, say YES.

@To the others
                                I would love to read any review. Please do it. The last I read was so great, it was written in a very personal way. As we are for such different places, we could be in lots of gigs in a virtual way.

Comment

Working...
                                X