Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by You View Post
    oh are you always on? :O
    anywai they are the only two examples of a person being called Snake ive seen
    and i bet he is like that in real life too :3
    Of course not. I'll leave soon, and won't be here until night. Snake is almost always here, but he talks a little less than me... maybe I should shut up and won't come here for some days, to let all of you rest...

Maybe he is...

Comment

• :O activity would die without you
      and its good to get replies fast
      almost always seeing you as last poster in topics :3

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
        :O activity would die without you
        and its good to get replies fast
        almost always seeing you as last poster in topics :3
        Not really, our new member @Rammsteingirl527 is a promise and @RBF is back. Soon I hope @CW and @Progmetty will come more often again.
        That's true, if not it's like talking alone....
        :S That sounds sick ....

Comment

• yeps : ( i hate to be alone and ignored
          i have to go now though if you dont mind, sorrie
          have fun here everyone and cyaaa :3

Comment

• I'll go soon too... Have a good day!!!!

Comment

• thank you :O cyaa

Comment

• See you @You

BTW @Snake has written 997 posts, next time I log in, he will be 1000 or over.....
                Write something beautiful in your post number 1000.

Comment

• Hello hello where is everyone i am lonely here with no one to talk to and have a quiet time at work
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I just got off of school x) but I'm here now

Comment

• @Snake. This is just a guess, but is your name anything to do with a certain stealthy chap from Metal Gear?

Comment

• ^Of course it has:

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I have missed this thread so much, anyway wanted to say i got my Ben and Jerrys this afternoon it was soooo gorgeous thing is will it stay in my stomach
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• No one talking to me tonight so gonna go now, day off tomorrow and looking after my grandaughter for the day so up early night night

Comment

• Hi, sorry I was looking other stuff. Nice to see you. I hope you enjoy your day off, and your stomach liked that nasty ice-cream.

Comment

• I just fartted.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X