No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the welcome present x) it will fit perfectly mounted on my bedroom wall

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
      Thanks for the welcome present x) it will fit perfectly mounted on my bedroom wall
      I'm glad you liked it, but it can't be on your wall, you'll need it. You don't know how dangerous he is... ^^

Comment

• Hmm...maybe I'll experiment and practice with them so that I can learn to use them effectively when need be

Comment

Hmm...maybe I'll experiment and practice with them so that I can learn to use them effectively when need be
          You should, believe me....

Comment

• I have plenty of trees in the back yard to practice with but, I wouldn't need a shield for that, so maybe I should hire a friend to help practice medieval combat with xDHmm...have you ever had trolling wars here?

Comment

I have plenty of trees in the back yard to practice with but, I wouldn't need a shield for that, so maybe I should hire a friend to help practice medieval combat with xDHmm...have you ever had trolling wars here?

Not yet, but it could be. Train well....

Comment

• I now expect that Snake will read my last comment and get ideas xD

Comment

I now expect that Snake will read my last comment and get ideas xD
                  You wouldn't like a war against him, believe me.

Comment

• I will only engage in trolling wars and there is a good enough motive.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Oh, ok x) that makes sense but if you were around myself and my friends, there would surely be a trolling war xD

Comment

• Almost five pages of new posts, I don't think I've missed anything specifically important.

I've completely fallen for Coldplay lately. I have always listened their music but now it's really gotten to me. And yes, this was a very interesting piece of information I necessarily needed to share with you.
                        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                          Almost five pages of new posts, I don't think I've missed anything specifically important.
                          Only @Rammsteingirl527's initiation by @Snake

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                          I've completely fallen for Coldplay lately. I have always listened their music but now it's really gotten to me. And yes, this was a very interesting piece of information I necessarily needed to share with you.
                          Agree

Comment

• i imagine Snake in real life like the character 'Snake' in one of my old favourite acrade games, Bloody Wolf :3

(the one on the left)

4ihnd4.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                              i imagine Snake in real life like the character 'Snake' in one of my old favourite acrade games, Bloody Wolf :3

(the one on the left)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]217[/ATTACH]
                              jajajajajajaja

Comment

• oh are you always on? :O
                                anywai they are the only two examples of a person being called Snake ive seen
                                and i bet he is like that in real life too :3

Comment

Working...
                                X