Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^Yes you are. I'm almost sleeping thanks to you.
    You should go to bed, tonight you look tired

Comment

• Hahahaha xD he was trolling

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
        Hahahaha xD he was trolling
        I know....

Comment

• Well, I'm rather new and so I just didn't know :PSorry?

Comment

• ^No problem. We were just messing with you. Its part of the initiation around here. Specially inside this thread.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Well, I'm rather new and so I just didn't know :P
              Sorry?
              Of course not, but don't tell me those things because i'm tempted too....
              jajajajajaja

He is almost always trolling, you'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                ^No problem. We were just messing with you. Its part of the initiation around here. Specially inside this thread.
                I didn't... i've been an angel like always

Comment

• Hahahaha xD I love this forum Initiation? Trolling? What's next?

Comment

Hahahaha xD I love this forum Initiation? Trolling? What's next?
                    Wait and you'll see... be careful....

Comment

• I copy a little description I wrote for Progmetty:

"Maya is nice and brave and the others are really dangerous... sociopaths, people with murderous personalities, crazy obsessed fans and the worst of all is the iberian troll, but I know you're brave... and in some threads you can have machetes and shields."

P.D.: Be careful with the last one. Clue: he looks like a snake

Comment

• I will for sure ...specially around Snake

Comment

I will for sure ...specially around Snake

i forgot the PD but you got it. I added it.... Read above

Comment

Hahahaha xD I love this forum Initiation? Trolling? What's next?
                            And now your answer, something you will need, it's a welcome present. Use it for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              I copy a little description I wrote for Progmetty:"Maya is nice and brave and the others are really dangerous... sociopaths, people with murderous personalities, crazy obsessed fans and the worst of all is the iberian troll, but I know you're brave... and in some threads you can have machetes and shields."P.D.: Be careful with the last one. Clue: he looks like a snake
                              Now this is hysterical! xD was this for this forum or for another? It would perfectly fit this one x) I wonder where I would fall on this chart? Hmm...*ponders*

Comment

Now this is hysterical! xD was this for this forum or for another? It would perfectly fit this one x) I wonder where I would fall on this chart? Hmm...*ponders*
                                For this of course... i think it begins here

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ull=1#post7543

Comment

Working...
                                X