• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont like ice cream :O
    or doctors

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      This one?
      I love this ice cream. Ben & Jerry probably make the best ice cream in the whole world. I'm happy that we have these in Finland too!
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        I love this ice cream. Ben & Jerry probably make the best ice cream in the whole world. I'm happy that we have these in Finland too!
        I disagree... not the best one. How was your weekend????? Still with butterflies?

Comment

• It was great thank you, didn't go just as I planned but it was still great. And yes, still with butterflies.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

It was great thank you, didn't go just as I planned but it was still great. And yes, still with butterflies.

Comment

• ^ You know it!

Comment

^ You know it!

Je, je, je

Comment

Again you two, I'm an angel, it was an innocent question .... ....like me.

Innocent he he he he he he thats funny Maya, about as innocent as me i think
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    Innocent he he he he he he thats funny Maya, about as innocent as me i think

Completely innocent, not like you....

Comment

• :O dont know if i should disturb

Comment

• You don't disturb....

Comment

• BTW, I was thinking about you @You... jejejeje after seeing this.

Translation: "Using make-up is a thing. Trying to steal the job to clowns is another."
                          Last edited by Maya; 02-07-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Uhh...translate some? I only speak English, Français, und Deutsch! And hey, Ben and Jerry are my best friends who could hate them??? You...you ashame me xD

Comment

BTW, I was thinking about you @You... jejejeje after seeing this.

eeewwww D:

uh anywaaay. its getting annoying to see people constantly giving lower ratings for rosenrot and even reise, reise than LIFAD
                              and making reviews even themselves dont believe

Comment

• Translation above

Comment

Working...
                                X