Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    Now that's funny xDThis summer, I'll be coming from 100 degree temperatures, sun, and all that jazz to Germany's summer weather of 60-70 degrees F and cloudy. I might stand out like a sore thumb because I will most likely be tan and I will be wearing jeans and jackets because I am sure I will find their temperatures cold x)...Thank goodness for the awesome Rammstein jacket I just ordered yesterday!
    Hey! Nice to have new talkers here. : ) I hope you're here to stay!
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• You, you must be talented xD I'd be waaaaay too scared to attempt that x)And I plan to stick around as long as I don't annoy anyone or become boring xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
        I built a snowman of Till, but unfortunately I built him wearing his flaming coat. So sad.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214[/ATTACH]
        You amuse me without fail
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Poor snowman Till...too bad he had to wear the flaming coat

Comment

• Wow so much to catch up on will take me all my shift i think. Firstly i wanted to say sorry i have been away so long. OMG i never ever want another ilness like that again.
            I have lost 5lb in weight from an already skinny body and still not eating properly. Anyway enough of my moaning, how is everybody, i see Maya you have a cold, i do hope its better soon. Will now spend some time catching up so see you all again in a few hours lol!!
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              Wow so much to catch up on will take me all my shift i think. Firstly i wanted to say sorry i have been away so long. OMG i never ever want another ilness like that again.
              I have lost 5lb in weight from an already skinny body and still not eating properly. Anyway enough of my moaning, how is everybody, i see Maya you have a cold, i do hope its better soon. Will now spend some time catching up so see you all again in a few hours lol!!

Hours.... you won't need that time. Jejeje

I'm better, thanks... glad to read you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                Hours.... you won't need that time. Jejeje

I'm better, thanks... glad to read you.
                I am so happy to be back, just have to get rid of constant knot in my stomach now..... fancy some ice cream and cant have it as told i have to stay off dairy by doctor
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

fancy some ice cream and cant have it as told i have to stay off dairy by doctor
                  A cruel man without doubt....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    A cruel man without doubt....
                    Very cruel Maya, i am being tortured by visions of Benny and Jerries double chocolate chip yum yum

Comment

• This one?

Comment

• Ah as i said Maya you are a cruel woman, but i love you just the same

Comment

• Maya is learning to be a troll
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            Maya is learning to be a troll
                            She has a good teacher with you How are you Snake ?

Comment

• ^I'm alive and well.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Ah as i said Maya you are a cruel woman, but i love you just the same
                                Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                Maya is learning to be a troll
                                Again you two, I'm an angel, it was an innocent question .... ....like me.

Comment

Working...
                                X