No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @You Hope you're feeling better today.

I prefer when it's a little warmer.

Comment

• I read enough to find out RBF was ill, Maya's friend has moved and you like roasted eggs...sounds like an interesting convo. Hope you're better RBF
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        I read enough to find out RBF was ill, Maya's friend has moved and you like roasted eggs...sounds like an interesting convo. Hope you're better RBF
        Not moved, he is on holidays, and I've got a cold

How are you?

Comment

• Hello one and all from a very snowy Birmingham, though I doubt it's anywhere near as snowbound as other members countries. So in that snowy vein here's a song from Trey Parker and Matt Stones movie "Cannibal the Musical"

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            @You Hope you're feeling better today.

I prefer when it's a little warmer.
            i do, thank you :3 im feeling a lot stronger too. practising hand standing or how to say it
            i dont like hot weather :O in summer its even too hot in shadows here. my pale skin gets a sunburn (or whats the word), sweating like hell and cant see anything at all from the light
            i also dont like having only a few lighter clothes on

dark and cold are my elements D: not those

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              Hello one and all from a very snowy Birmingham, though I doubt it's anywhere near as snowbound as other members countries.
              You should build one and post the pic here.

I would love if here snows at least for one day. I don't think that's going to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                i do, thank you :3 im feeling a lot stronger too. practising hand standing or how to say it
                i dont like hot weather :O in summer its even too hot in shadows here. my pale skin gets a sunburn (or whats the word), sweating like hell and cant see anything at all from the light
                i also dont like having only a few lighter clothes on

dark and cold are my elements D: not those
                Hand Standing? One- Handed? You feel much better, that's good.

I've got the same problem but I protect my skin. Here in the summer we use to be over 40 ºC and yup there's a moment when you don't have more clothes to take off, I always take with me a hand fan. (Sounds typical, but I need it)

Comment

• I built a snowman of Till, but unfortunately I built him wearing his flaming coat. So sad.

ti;;man.jpg

Comment

• Beautiful pic. You should have taken that photo...... very sad... it would have been amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      One- Handed?

:O you can stand on one hand? i cant even stand on two of them yet : (

Comment

• Not me!!!!
                        But maybe you can, i was just asking. Probably, it's a question of practise

Comment

• That snow man looks sad xDAnd well, I love the heat and the summer...being partially Italian has it's advantages and I never burn . I just get super tan...and I like it (but I do wear some sun screen because I don't want cancer and I never use a tanning bed because I've heard they're worse for you than laying in actual sun)But where I live, the weather is bi-polar. Yesterday alone, it was 50 degrees F, then it turned cold and snowed and then before I went to bed, there was a thunderstorm and now today it's warmish again xDMe doing a handstand would be a total fail xD. I'd rather run 8 miles

Comment

• I'm spanish and I get burned if i don't take care. It' s a question of the skin. BTW, during summer in turistic places sometimes they think I'm british. :S they even talk to me in english.

Comment

• Now that's funny xDThis summer, I'll be coming from 100 degree temperatures, sun, and all that jazz to Germany's summer weather of 60-70 degrees F and cloudy. I might stand out like a sore thumb because I will most likely be tan and I will be wearing jeans and jackets because I am sure I will find their temperatures cold x)...Thank goodness for the awesome Rammstein jacket I just ordered yesterday!

Comment

• after this i will practise wall flip :O!!! but actually it looks way easier than hand standing, and i have a little experience in it too :3
                                i love flips

Comment

Working...
                                X