Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by You View Post
    thank you very much :3 actually i do. after taking a lot of medicine, which i really shouldnt D:
    but its okayy it happens every time anyway
    That's shitty I almost only had heavy headaches when I'm ill or very, very, very angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      That's shitty I almost only had heavy headaches when I'm ill or very, very, very angry.
      i hate how it can screw up a complete day =/
      and i know what causes it, but if you dont mind i wouldnt want to tell :O

Comment

i hate how it can screw up a complete day =/
        and i know what causes it, but if you dont mind i wouldnt want to tell :O
        Yes it can... if you know the cause, I hope you can solve it (of course, I don't mind). The big problem is when there isn't a cause, my sister suffers them, and she has to live with it, can't do nothing. Maybe you can do something about it, and you are lucky because the medicine doesn't help her much, sometimes.

Comment

• yepp i know it. none of the doctors yet knew what to do with it though =/

and by the way i still have to wait like half a day for it to cease(if thats the correct word)
          Last edited by You; 02-02-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

yepp i know it. none of the doctors yet knew what to do with it though =/

and by the way i still have to wait like half a day for it to cease(if thats the correct word)
            :S Have you tell them what causes it?

Half day? That's a long time... (For me the word is OK, as I understood it)

Comment

• yep i did D:
              and its half day when i take medicine. and like at normal headaches everything makes it hurt more. so i just have to sit and not think at all :O
              now i start feeling weak physically for not exercising/working out for 2 days...

Comment

yep i did D:
                and its half day when i take medicine. and like at normal headaches everything makes it hurt more. so i just have to sit and not think at all :O
                now i start feeling weak physically for not exercising/working out for 2 days...

This is beginning to sound worse than my period...

Is it possible to not think at all?

I hope tomorrow you 'll feel better... 2 days? you said one before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post

This is beginning to sound worse than my period...

Is it possible to not think at all?

I hope tomorrow you 'll feel better... 2 days? you said one before.

i meant that i didnt exercise physically for 2 days : (
                  (not only because of the headache stuff)
                  but tomorrow ill do it even if this wont disappear completely. now i have to go im sorrie :O
                  have fun here and cyaa all of you :3 gud niight
                  Last edited by You; 02-03-2012, 01:01 AM. Reason: nya

Comment

i meant that i didnt exercise physically for 2 days : (
                    (not only because of the headache stuff)
                    but tomorrow ill do it even if this wont disappear completely. now i have to go im sorrie :O
                    have fun here and cyaa all of you :3 gud niight
                    Ah OK.

Hope you feel good tomorrow. Good night!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post

I am sure your happy state will continue and its good you are enjoying life.
                      Yes its not the best being ill, i think i caught the stomach virus as my resistance was still low from the flu, i am lucky as i am very rarely ill.
                      Yes. Let's hope so. I hope not to get sick any time soon because I have lots of important things coming up.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      I think he is, i'm sure in his stomach there isn't place for another butterfly.
                      You are right. He is really special for me.
                      BTW, tomorrow is friday... soon there wouldn't be place for more butterflies in your stomach ...
                      Then I think we're both just as happy. And yes. It's Friday. I think my stomach is full of them now ..
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• All i can say is sorry i have not been here much over the last few days, still off work, still unwell and still not eating
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                          Yes. Let's hope so. I hope not to get sick any time soon because I have lots of important things coming up.

Then I think we're both just as happy. And yes. It's Friday. I think my stomach is full of them now ..
                          Take care, I'm falling.... Here it's cold, maybe not for you, but for us ... brrrrrrr ... I've got a cold, and it seems one of those that are with me two weeks.

Friday...

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          All i can say is sorry i have not been here much over the last few days, still off work, still unwell and still not eating
                          Miss you. take care... Hope you're Ok soon

Comment

• Maya, got to like the video! Haha, you know what, yesterday we got our coldest temperature record this winter.. -40c. And this morning when I left to school it was -28c, very very nice to go by bicycle. I hope you won't get too ill, drink something warm and wear warm clothing!

RBF, I truly hope you will feel better soon. I think we can all understand that when you're sick you don't feel like being on computer for too long. All my best wishes to you!
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              Maya, got to like the video! Haha, you know what, yesterday we got our coldest temperature record this winter.. -40c. And this morning when I left to school it was -28c, very very nice to go by bicycle. I hope you won't get too ill, drink something warm and wear warm clothing!
                              I think it fits perfectly. Jejejejejejejejeje

Brrrrrr, that's cold , so for you my -5ºC is nothing.... -28ºC and you go by bycicle!!!!! I find it amazing.

I hope you enjoy the weekend, at last is here. Have fun!!!!!

Comment

• i love cold :3 and i prefer winter over summer

get well soon everyone, please :O

Comment

Working...
                                X