Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Not if you are busy, Abendwind is very happy... i think is the only thing new, maybe i'm wrong, @RBF has been ill, not now... don't know more... and classic conversations
    The last few weeks my health has been crap, one thing after another, still at home but should be back to work tomorrow. I am thinking at least i should be fit and well for February 24th, cant have many more things to be ill with.

Anyway hope everyone is ok, @Abendwind, i am so glad your life is very happy at the moment and hope it continues. @Maya i hope you are not missing your friend too much, time goes very quickly and he will be back before you know it.
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Again? Well, it always could be worse... but stop now, you should be perfect for F24... You didn't update me. What are you going to wear?

I miss him a lot, we chat via WhatsApp when he finds a wifi. We had a long one when he arrived to Philadelphia, but since he is there, not that easy. I spoke with his mum, she called me because he had problems with his mobile, he couldn't call to Spain. But I think he will be lost for some days, too much time without his love.

Hope you feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        @Abendwind, i am so glad your life is very happy at the moment and hope it continues.
        Thank you, I hope so too. Tomorrow is Friday - I'm pretty sure it will continue. I hope you're feeling better, being ill is terrible.

Maya - I think I've missed something here - why is he in Philadelphia? Just visiting or what? Anyways I hope you're okay.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Again? Well, it always could be worse... but stop now, you should be perfect for F24... You didn't update me. What are you going to wear?

I miss him a lot, we chat via WhatsApp when he finds a wifi. We had a long one when he arrived to Philadelphia, but since he is there, not that easy. I spoke with his mum, she called me because he had problems with his mobile, he couldn't call to Spain. But I think he will be lost for some days, too much time without his love.

Hope you feel better.
          I am not sure yet but have a while to think about it, i think maybe just my skinny jeans and a top, i will wear my Links hoodie for the journey as can easily take it off when it gets hot

I am sure you miss him very much, it is like losing a part of yourself when someone you love is away from you, i hope the time goes quick for you.

I am feeling a bit better today, just very weak as not eaten for two days and still have no appetite but i am sure i will be fine soon.
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• [QUOTE=abendwind;8390]Thank you, I hope so too. Tomorrow is Friday - I'm pretty sure it will continue. I hope you're feeling better, being ill is terrible.

I am sure your happy state will continue and its good you are enjoying life.
            Yes its not the best being ill, i think i caught the stomach virus as my resistance was still low from the flu, i am lucky as i am very rarely ill.

Comment

• ugh my head hurts like hell D:
              just like every week.
              i was about to say that its worse than menstruation but i dont know how bad it is...

Comment

• @You.
                Quit while you're behind!

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                  ugh my head hurts like hell D:
                  just like every week.
                  i was about to say that its worse than menstruation but i dont know how bad it is...
                  jajajaja It depends on the person and the month...

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    Maya - I think I've missed something here - why is he in Philadelphia? Just visiting or what? Anyways I hope you're okay.
                    Summary:

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    My best friend is going on holidays for 15 days and he asked me to help him with some stuff, so I went with him.

He is going to Puerto Rico. I will miss him a lot
                    He was in Philadelphia, because he hadn't a direct flight, and he lost a lot of time because he had to take the suitcase, get through customs, I think he didn't do another checking but he had to wait for the time of the second flight. So he spent a lot of time there and there was a free wifi, so we had a long chat. He is on holidays there, so he's having fun. Everything is OK, and I think he is happier than you, if that's possible

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      I am not sure yet but have a while to think about it, i think maybe just my skinny jeans and a top, i will wear my Links hoodie for the journey as can easily take it off when it gets hot

I am sure you miss him very much, it is like losing a part of yourself when someone you love is away from you, i hope the time goes quick for you.

I am feeling a bit better today, just very weak as not eaten for two days and still have no appetite but i am sure i will be fine soon.
                      hot? I can't imagine why.....

Yup, but i miss our walks.

So now you've got the fucking stomach virus

Comment

jajajaja It depends on the person and the month...
                        D:
                        worse than having a heavy headache at least once every week?

Comment

• Maya - ah okay got it. I remember reading about that at some point but had totally forgotten about it. What I think it's not possible to be more happy than I am right now - the amount of butterflies in my stomach is increasing.. But I'm glad that he's happy too! He seems to be special to you.
                          Last edited by abendwind; 02-02-2012, 10:25 PM.
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                            D:
                            worse than having a heavy headache at least once every week?
                            In my case not usually, but sometimes the pain is worse, and there are others things added... :S ... not going to give details, I'm sure nobody needs them.

I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

In my case not usually, but sometimes the pain is worse, and there are others things added... :S ... not going to give details, I'm sure nobody needs them.

I hope you feel better soon.
                              thank you very much :3 actually i do. after taking a lot of medicine, which i really shouldnt D:
                              but its okayy it happens every time anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                                Maya - ah okay got it. I remember reading about that at some point but had totally forgotten about it. What I think it's not possible to be more happy than I am right now - the amount of butterflies in my stomach is increasing.. But I'm glad that he's happy too! He seems to be special to you.
                                I think he is, i'm sure in his stomach there isn't place for another butterfly.
                                You are right. He is really special for me.
                                BTW, tomorrow is friday... soon there wouldn't be place for more butterflies in your stomach ...

Comment

Working...
                                X