Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    What I actually meant was that you and RBF often talk pretty much - not women in general.
    @You doesn't speak too much, only from time to time... but i agree @RBF talks a lot... (btw @you is male)

Jejejejejeje

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    Oh well, I can't explain it clearly enough.

Well.. Let's just say that I have a bunch of butterflies in my stomach. Last weekend was amazing - looking forward to the next one..
    That's enough... only three days and it will be here. Lately you are always glad. It's great!!!!!!

Comment

• ^ I didn't mean @You, I meant you, Maya.

Yessss. I like being glad for a change.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

^ I didn't mean @You, I meant you, Maya.
        Lo siento, no te entiendo => (google translator) Sorry, I do not understand

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        Yessss. I like being glad for a change.
        wow, I understand this part, my english is selective First Metallica and now those butterflies....
        If you can't go there, you can come here... ;p

Comment

• How could I make myself clear.. I meant that for example pages 239 & 240 are almost all your and RBF's posts, so YOU TWO also talk quite much. Got it? If not, let's just forget it.

Haha, I'll consider it.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Please excuse me, I really cannot be bothered to read all the pages I missed :P

Hows life for everyone?
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

How could I make myself clear.. I meant that for example pages 239 & 240 are almost all your and RBF's posts, so YOU TWO also talk quite much. Got it? If not, let's just forget it.

Haha, I'll consider it.
              There are others with Snake for example, and i wouldn't say he talks quite much here. And two pages is not much
              I get it, but I think you are another descendent of andalusians I talk only from time to time, @RBF talks a lot, I only answer to her, nothing more

You can go to both of them... ^^ This year is in may, so it won't be as hot as last two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                Please excuse me, I really cannot be bothered to read all the pages I missed :P

Hows life for everyone?
                You should, not many and maybe you'll miss something.

Mine like always, no changes.

Comment

• Nobody except me has answered Progmetty... maybe you missed it. He should have created a new thread, this thread is so awful that sometimes you don't read it. I repost it.

Originally posted by Progmetty View Post
                  Would you guys be interested in making a collaboration video? Some bands fan forums have been doing it lately. Each of us records themselves lips syncing and having fun with a Rammstein song and then we all send the song to a volunteer who'd edit the videos together to make one video with the song playing over it.
                  Original here: http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ull=1#post8248

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    You should, not many and maybe you'll miss something.

Mine like always, no changes.
                    Might get round to it
                    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Might get round to it

Not if you are busy, Abendwind is very happy... i think is the only thing new, maybe i'm wrong, @RBF has been ill, not now... don't know more... and classic conversations

Comment

• :O!
                        i love roasted egg!

sorry this isnt related to anything D:
                        Last edited by You; 02-01-2012, 12:48 AM. Reason: nya

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                          :O!
                          i love roasted egg!

sorry this isnt related to anything D:
                          This thread is for this. What's on @You's mind? He loves roasted egg
                          If you are bored, read this chaos, it's all like this.

Comment

• i will hopefully eat it tomorrow :3
                            i have to go though im sorrie. have fun here all of you
                            gud niight. cya soon

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                              i will hopefully eat it tomorrow :3
                              i have to go though im sorrie. have fun here all of you
                              gud niight. cya soon

See you!!!

Comment

Please excuse me, I really cannot be bothered to read all the pages I missed :P

Hows life for everyone?
                                Never mind, nothing too important on those pages.

Life's great. Very great. And how are you doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X