Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    There was one guy who is definatly a fake but not so sure on this one, he seems to put pictures there that the everday person would not have. ie pictures of backstage equipment and personal family pictures, there was one of Merlin holding the new baby which i would think not anyone would have access. Anyway as i said before its nice to dream.
    My son in law often chats to one of the members of Mastadon
    Some of that pics are everywhere. Don't know, but don't take him seriously, ok? Dream is great.
    Yup, some of them like that, don't think Richard would do it.
    Take a look:
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...51312378225599

Comment

• Sent you something, read it please and answer me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Sent you something, read it please and answer me.
        Will have to wait until i am home as cant read anything here at work only whats posted here
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Will have to wait until i am home as cant read anything here at work only whats posted here
          oh i see now will read when i am less busy here
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

oh i see now will read when i am less busy here
            Ok. Don't worry...

Comment

Ok. Don't worry...
              Done.......

Comment

• Sorry, my best friend is going on holidays for 15 days and he asked me to help him with some stuff, so I went with him.
                Thanks for that.

Comment

Sorry, my best friend is going on holidays for 15 days and he asked me to help him with some stuff, so I went with him.
                  Thanks for that.
                  No problem, where is he going anywhere nice ?

Comment

• He is going to Puerto Rico.

But he is a disaster, yesterday he almost had a fit, when i began to ask him about things he must know and do before going... he goes tomorrow, so he had a stressfull day today, now he is doing the suitcase, everything else is done. I met him three times today, last after talking to @you. He needed something. We have been speaking all day but now he is beginning to relax....

I will miss him a lot

Comment

• Ah i am sure you will miss him, its hard when best friends go away for awhile, i do hope that he has a great time.

Maya i have been f ing for the last hour over my fucking laptop, i really must save for a new one, it is going so slow and not been the same since the kangaroos delivered it back to me, its driving me insane.

I will say goodnight now honey as i was up at 5am this morning and falling asleep, speak tomorrow and sweet dreams to you xx

Comment

• He will have, no doubt.

Next time you must send it to China then...

Goodnight hun, i can imagine and you are still weak. Speak tomorrow, have a great day. Hot dreams for you....
                        Kss

Comment

He is going to Puerto Rico.

But he is a disaster, yesterday he almost had a fit, when i began to ask him about things he must know and do before going... he goes tomorrow, so he had a stressfull day today, now he is doing the suitcase, everything else is done.
                          Ainx, everything else wasn't done... he almost stays here. The fucking to-do list, what for? Men, they never listen; when he called me, I thought it was to say he was almost boarding :S after all the problems he had with the flight ticket, but nooot when I listened his voice full of panic "I need your help, again", I began to panic too. Luckily we solved it, my internet connection didn't fail and i didn't have to run to the airport; and i was on time, two minutes before my test. So a happy ending.

To males: Maybe we talk to much, but lots of times we are right. And me, almost always...

Ignore this, is a frustrated shout.

Comment

• Ha! You two talk a lot. But I like it. At the moment I'm feeling so happy and absolutely nothing can ruin my good mood. Right now, life is pretty delicious.
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              Ha! You two talk a lot. But I like it.
                              When I say we, I meant women... (sure you're not talking about me )

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              At the moment I'm feeling so happy and absolutely nothing can ruin my good mood. Right now, life is pretty delicious.
                              Glad to read this, if you want share with us , anyway i'm dancing with your happiness.

Comment

• What I actually meant was that you and RBF often talk pretty much - not women in general. Oh well, I can't explain it clearly enough.

Well.. Let's just say that I have a bunch of butterflies in my stomach. Last weekend was amazing - looking forward to the next one..
                                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                                X