Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't care about it.

Last time Barcelona won all, that big group of grown men were waiting for me, because i was always having fun each time they lost, once i even buy a sport newspaper because i liked the front page (they were really pissed off) i laugh all day and i didn't open it. The moment i came in the Barça anthem began to sound. They were so happy, poor men (i was laughing myself).

Football is really funny.

Comment

• eh... ive never been to a football match anyway. and im really not planning to memorize the name of all the superstars who do a sport im not even interested in =/
      sorrie D: and its late anyway

Comment

• WOWW D: what the hell
        do people actually really search for these?
        j7z4lt.jpg

Comment

• I've been there, very funny too. Women crying (wtf?), men who almost have a fit because they are losing... a lot of managers, good ambient....

Please don't ask me the names, i only know some not very important.
          But OK, don't join us today , you can talk of whatever you want here, read... this is chaos

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
            WOWW D: what the hell
            do people actually really search for these?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]198[/ATTACH]
            jajajajajajajajajajaja
            I told you @you

Football is really funny.

Comment

• or just people on internet are :O
              well i gotta go now sorry. have fun here
              good night :3

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                or just people on internet are :O
                well i gotta go now sorry. have fun here
                good night :3
                Good night, nice to meet you. Has been a long time since last.

Comment

• Jjhahsasoaopas. Sorry for that but I'm just so excited!

Just read that Metallica is coming to Finland in June. I have to be there. HAVE TO. I was there last time too and now I'm freaking out again.

[x] Interesting.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fĂ¼hlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                    Jjhahsasoaopas. Sorry for that but I'm just so excited!

Just read that Metallica is coming to Finland in June. I have to be there. HAVE TO. I was there last time too and now I'm freaking out again.

[x] Interesting.
                    You HAVE to be there!!!
                    I have to be in somewhere too...

Comment

• Is this the way you see us?

"There's a tired, somewhat cliched feel to the idea the rest of Europe has about the Spaniards: a nation high on fiestas, with stunning women who can't go to the bullfight dressed in miniskirts lest their boyfriends and husbands (who are so macho) have a fit. And then there's the siestas in the afternoon, and the partying at night – an endess round of unchecked enjoyment.

Do Spaniards actually ever work?"

:S

Comment

• Would you guys be interested in making a collaboration video? Some bands fan forums have been doing it lately. Each of us records themselves lips syncing and having fun with a Rammstein song and then we all send the song to a volunteer who'd edit the videos together to make one video with the song playing over it.

Comment

• I think Spaniards are some of the hardest working people I've ever met.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progmetty View Post
                            Would you guys be interested in making a collaboration video? Some bands fan forums have been doing it lately. Each of us records themselves lips syncing and having fun with a Rammstein song and then we all send the song to a volunteer who'd edit the videos together to make one video with the song playing over it.
                            Sorry, not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                              I think Spaniards are some of the hardest working people I've ever met.
                              Love you

Comment

• i only know some brazilians :O they are awsome
                                not spaniards though :c

Comment

Working...
                                X